why is Satanism the fastest growing religion?

GOP candidate: Satanism fastest growing religion

satanism is the fastest growing religion, should we join it just because its growing?

According to the Priest at my church he is upset that it seems to be Satanism and Wicca.

Statistics show Satanism and Wicca to be among the fastest-growing religions in the United States/world today.There are more new SATANISTS added to the world population than any other religion on earth every day.

Satanism -2243332659 Total adherents

New from conversion-9700530

Number of adherents to make one new convert-1035

Update:

@ceaser

"Your bogus data."

No Bogus data

Hum, you don't know the truth !.

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Update 2:

@Mackenzie

TYPE IN GOOGLE

"GOP candidate: Satanism fastest growing religion"

which GOP candidate said that?

Rubio

So I can look up where he/she gets the statistics?

Private statistics and it's not belong to GOP candidate.

Night wind is correct,

"Most Satanic organizations don't even give out membership numbers"

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't think there are 2 Billion Satanists in the world. You might be overestimating.

• 8 years ago

Either you are a troll, or you are working from VERY bad information. Most Satanic organizations don't even give out membership numbers, and if your source was making estimates, why the hell would they give such an exact number.

2.2 billion people are not Satanists. That's just moronic.

Regardless, of course you shouldn't join a religion just because it is growing.

Finally, "fastest growing" can mean a lot of different things. Are they measuring in percentages or raw numbers? Wicca is a very fast growing religion, but we're still a fraction of 1% of the total population and probably always will be. it's easy to, say, double your numbers when you're starting with a very small number.

• 8 years ago

There's no evidence Satanism or Wicca are the fastest growing religions that I have yet seen.

Being Wiccan, I've heard some people claim that since like 1990 however if it were true, then most people would be Satanists or Wiccans. I've yet to see anyone make the claim post a credible source.

Where are you getting your statistics?

Or which GOP candidate said that? So I can look up where he/she gets the statistics?

Can you post a link, please? Because statistics and numbers are meaningless without sources.

• 8 years ago

The reason why Wicca and Satanism are growing"fastest" is because percentages are used to gauge growth. When numbers are relatively small to begin with large percentages of growth are achieved with smaller increases. For instance when you have 4 people you double your size by only adding 4 more. I have no idea where you got the huge number 2,243,332,659 for Satanists. Such a huge number would imply that the definition of Satanism has been expanded to include other religious beliefs besides those who actually self identify as Satanists.

As to why Wicca and Satanism are growing at a relatively fast pace I would assume it is because their doctrine, rituals and deities make a great deal of sense to 21st century humanity which is what we would logically expect as they are both 20th century constructs not Bronze Age myth and legend.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Perhaps satan is the good one. the only accounts we have of the fall from grace is the bible side of events which some claim are mere propoganda.

If we look for evil deeds within the christian church, we find plenty.

• 8 years ago

Wait didn't Christianity base some of it's dates, traditions and imagery fro Wicca/Pagen/Druid?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because when there are only 3 of you, and 15 more join, no one else can match that rate of growth.

• 8 years ago

Yeah. Nice story. What, are the pews in the church getting a little empty?

• Robin
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

It isn't.

Trolls always have bogus data. And trolls seem to multiply in this place.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

satanism would include all the other religions he controls so no you are wrong. It is a well known fact that second to christianity, Muslims is the second largest religion and still growing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.