Birth control recall 2012, brands?

Ive been taking these birth control pills for about 6 months, was it on the list?

ENERIC NAME FOR LUTERA

Levonorgestrel 0.1 mg, ethinyl estradiol 20 micrograms (21 tabs); inert (7 tabs).

LEGAL CLASSIFICATION:

Rx

PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASS FOR LUTERA

Progestin + estrogen.

MANUFACTURER OF LUTERA

Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No. It was a recall by Pfizer. Here is the list.

http://www.pfizer.com/news/press_releases/pfizer_p...

• lady
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Alice, because you're going to attempt this no be counted what everybody says in this board, i will grant you with some information. loose? technically that's not loose (taxpayers pay for it) yet you may p.c.. up prescriptions free of cost, certain. agenda an appointment inclusive of your spouse and youngsters wellbeing practitioner (or whomever). docs are literally not meant to inform your mom and father on why you're there. each little thing is deepest till you pose a threat to your self or someone elses existence. they'll favor to preform an inner exam on you so be waiting for that. Take the prescription to the nearest pharmacy and p.c.. it up. the in user-friendly words element i'm uncertain of is the cost of your wellbeing practitioner visit. many times coverage is needed. once you've your mom and father coverage, they'll understand you've been going to the wellbeing practitioner. till you've funds, a path might want to lead on on again on your mailbox. This receives form of complicated so i might want to easily propose to confer inclusive of your mom and father about it. possibly it would not be so undesirable? Or a minimum of get the help of your bf's mom and father. that's all risky employer. only understand...that you'll get pregnant if you're actually not great careful. My pal (23) took bcp and wore condoms in the course of ovulation and nevertheless by technique of a few freak twist of destiny were given pregnant. the probability is narrow however it would want to ensue.

• 3 years ago

Lutera Birth Control Recall

• Mia
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Nope. It was the manufacturer Pfizer with Lo/Ovral-28 and its generic. You're good to go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.