Why is the USA building FEMA CAMPS?

just for the ordinary US citizen who can think....US now comparable to North Korea...WAKE UP

AMERICA you are no longer "land of the free"...all thanks to the obama administration

"Patriot

Act" (you gotta love the title) YOU CAN AND WILL DISAPPEAR if you don't go along with it...

Favorite Answer

I believe American will be incarcerated in these camps as the Jews were in Germany.

During the Bush Administration $2.3 Trillion was unaccounted for in military spending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kpWqdPMjmo

Youtube thumbnail

I think part of this money went to FEMA

I believe when well fare and Social security are stopped because of the failed dollar or when hyperinflation becomes a fact that there will be riots.

The OWS people will be the first to go into these prisons followed by any rioters.

The president will use the NDAA 10-21 to declare martial law and the military will be used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lp2yptafaE

Youtube thumbnail

Anyone who has spoken out against the government will also be labeled a terrorist and taken to these camps. Members of militias and those who stockpile food and weapons as well.

Call it a Conspiracy theory if you want to. My right to believe as I choose and your right to believe that all is well and it could never happen in America.

• Ryan

This is just my speculation, after the EU causes a worldwide economic collapse there will be uprisings all over the world. The fema camps are for movements such as the Tea-party, Occupy wall street, and Anonymous or any other anti establishment movements. After the resistance has been crushed the elite class will reorganize and distribute amoungst themselves earths resources, they will then impose a NWO or for better terms a world wide govt run on corporate facism. The NWO may be imposed before the uprising or after im not sure.

Source(s): Forget NDAA, ACTA and Enemy extradition act are proof of whats too come

Because the Zionists have taken over and they plan to to arrest and send all Patriots there.

The FEMA camps are for people who have lost their houses due to floods, etc. As soon as the flood waters recede and everything is cleaned up - then they either get help with their homes (to do cleanup) or rebuild.

Links?--Never Mind, found it.

If this is true, it's scary. FEMA is unconstitutional. Even my Church is openly against it

http://www.infowars.com/fema-camp-rendition-hubs-d...

Man, that's way out there. Can you tell me just who is going to enforce this move to concentration

camps ? Are we to go as the Jews did, like sheep. Adolf had his brown shirts/SS troops, to carry out

his wishes. Who are the Enforcers, our troops, our cops, no way. THAT'S WHY I SEE LITTLE MERIT

IN YOUR WORRIES.

Source(s): 286/335

Thank You for being honest..

• To use as antique prisons, centuries-old forts, empty fields etc.

Source(s): "The list" of "over 800 FEMA camps in the U.S.." ALL of them are perfectly innocuous facilities, most of which are OLD and aren't even enclosed.

Alex Jones, is that you?!!! Hey, hows your buddy Charlie Sheen doin'?

revolution