Is it okay 4 a white girl 2 date a black guy?

Im 14 and I really like this guy. Hes 15 but hes black and im white. And my dad told me that I cant have a black boyfriend. He said if I did have a black bf, no white guys would ever want anything to do with me becasue they would think Im a spoiled hoe. Is he right? And if he is, why would a guy think im a spoiled hoe?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your age is very little to take such a decision like this. I think u should listen to your parents.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

My mother did exactly the same thing. I was seeing an Indian who I considered to be a friend more than a boyfriend, but because we went out with one another she told me I would never have another white boyfriend. I was so scared of having a very limited future and no acceptance that I did not allow the person who adored me to become my actual boyfriend. One of the best kissers I ever experienced was a black man. Your father is just being a racist, and girls I have known who have been in mixed relationships have been through the same thing with their parents. If it means you will suffer cruelty from your father then it might not be worth it (my parents were very abusive). You should be allowed to make your own decisions, but not all families work that way - so sorry.

• 9 years ago

Yep. It's perfectly fine. I'm 15 and gay and I've dated manyy black guys.

And no white guy that is worth dating would think you are a spoiled hoe for dating someone you really like. :)

Good Luck Girl!!!

Matty B

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Okay no offense but your dad is obviously a racist so don't listen to him. There's nothing wrong with dating a black guy! Any guy who thought you were a hoe for dating a black guy is not worth knowing.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

it ABSOLUTELY does NOT matter! Saying things like that is very racist and if a guy would EVER not want to date you because you dated a black guy before him, he is ABSOLUTELY not worth anything!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your dad's racist as f*ck.... no there is nothing wrong with one dating outside their race. I've done it 3 times.

• 9 years ago

There is no problem with this. Your dad is butt-face

• 9 years ago

yes? wtf? raicsm is soooooo 5 years ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.