Steam downloading wrong game?

I tried to download the demo for Batman: Arkham Asylum from Steam. It should be downloading as I type this. However when I click on it in my library, the picture in the background is for the Bulletstorm demo even though it says Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo. Also, when I click on "Go to store page," it sends me to the page for the Bulletstorm demo. I can't delete it and it won't finish downloading. What's going on and how to I get rid of it?

Favorite Answer

exit Steam

go to Steam/steamapps and delete all files include "batman" and "bulletstorm"

go to Steam/steamapps/<your account name> and delete folders and files include "batman" and "bulletstorm"

go to Steam/steamapps/common and delete folders and files include "batman" and "bulletstorm"

restart Steam

if it will not help you can delete and install steam once again)

Hello,

You can download Batman Arkham Asylum for free here: http://bitly.com/1BDCAT0

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

Batman: Arkham Asylum is an action-adventure game released by Rocksteady Studios based on the world famous DC character, Batman.

Try to download 4m thepiratebay.org