Do you like Kevin Bacon?

Do you like him? As an actor, as a person? What movies do you like with him in? Any memorable moments spring to mind? Are you aware of the 'six degress of Kevin Bacon'?

I think he seems like a nice bloke. He's been married to the same woman for more than 20 years and he likes dogs.
Update: @Audio Acid, ooh how exciting. Gobble gobble.
Update 2: @Comrade 'Good' Looking, yeah that's a good scene, my goodness that movie terrified me when I was a kid! I also like to think of him racing against Steve Martin for the taxi in Planes, Trains and Automobiles :)
Update 3: Mystic River is a superb movie.
Update 4: Hey Umar, I get your hint, wahoooo! :D wink wink haha. He has played a lot of nasty people hasn't he. But then he's been cool too. Tremors! He has played quite a few pervy characters though. Marina!! Hello :) what a great answer, I do feel the same way! I think he may have met his wife on a movie set, I... show more Hey Umar, I get your hint, wahoooo! :D wink wink haha.
He has played a lot of nasty people hasn't he. But then he's been cool too. Tremors! He has played quite a few pervy characters though.

Marina!! Hello :) what a great answer, I do feel the same way! I think he may have met his wife on a movie set, I think it's lovely they've been married so long, just such a rarity these days, especially for famous celebs :) he was so great in X-Men: First Class, his German impressed me. It's ridiculous he's never been nominated, he should have been - more than once!
Six degrees of Kevin Bacon is a game that insists you can link Kevin to any other actor or person in the movie industry within six moves or less (linking via other people and movies) :D :D
Update 5: @Lainle, that is brilliant!! Thank you for answering, really made me smile :)
Update 6: (((Logan))) I loved him in Tremors too!! (((Tamara))) Lol :) your answer cracked me up!! Willem Dafoe is a crazy looking mofo, I find Kev more attractive :) six degrees is this game where you can apparently link him to any other actor in six moves or less, via other movies and actors! ((hugs)) So many wonderful... show more (((Logan))) I loved him in Tremors too!!
(((Tamara))) Lol :) your answer cracked me up!! Willem Dafoe is a crazy looking mofo, I find Kev more attractive :) six degrees is this game where you can apparently link him to any other actor in six moves or less, via other movies and actors! ((hugs))

So many wonderful answers!!!