Top ten reasons why jesus (pbuh) is not god given below,could any christian explain?

Reason #10 - God Can not be Born!

Reason #09 - There is unequivocal textual evidence

Reason #08 - No one has seen God!

Reason #07 - This was the not belief of early Christians

Reason #06 - Jesus Ate, Slept, and Prayed [start time 14:38]

Reason #05 - Jesus claimed that God's Knowledge is greater than his [start time 16:44]

Reason #04 - Jesus Explicitly states that he is not God

Reason #03 - Son of God?

Reason #02 - God does not change

Reason #01 - God is the object of Worship

If God died for 3 days then who was controlling universe for 3 days?

If you say part of Trinity died that means Jesus(pbuh) wasn't complete God and God cannot be incomplete.

Why God needs sacrifice?Can't he just forgive our sins?

Is there a greater authority than God whom he has to answer?

If you say it is for the justice then what sort of justice is this that you kill someone for someone else fault.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If someone punched my face, do i have to hurt and punish myself 1st before i forgive the person that punched me? Of course not! It is very illogical.

God is powerful. He can just forgive his servant without dying on the cross. Jesus never says to inherit eternal life, believe that he died on the cross for the human sins but he said, follow the commandments. The doctrine was brought by Paul. Christian loves Paul more than Jesus cuz' they dont follow what Jesus said but follow what fake apostle, Paul said.

Source(s): Think logically using my brain
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

10. Just read "God can not" and then stop and think about what you just said. You can't limit God.

9. What evidence?

8. Jesus human body was likened to the veil in the temple that separated the holy place from the holiest place. Jesus Divine nature was veiled/hidden by His human flesh. He called His body "this temple".

7. Incorrect, there are plenty of scriptures that disagree.

6. Yes, He was fully human, also fully God. It was a duality of natures. 100% human, 100% God.

5. Again, this is the duality of His nature. God knows nothing less than all knowledge. But, Jesus was the unlimited God incarnate in the limited human form. For example if an author of a book wrote Himself into his own story.

4. Not true.

3. It was through the humanity of Jesus Christ that He became the Son of God. However, before that time He existed as an eternal Spirit: God.

2. Neither does Jesus change. (Hebrews 13:8) Yet, although God does not change, He does do new things. (Isaiah 43:19) Through Jesus Christ God was doing a new thing. Jesus was an action or Word of God about Himself to humanity. An expression of God.

1. So is Jesus.

God is an eternal Spirit, He cannot die. This was WHY He had to become a human being; so that He could die for us. It was only through His human nature that He died.

I don't believe the trinity doctrine. There is only one God the Father who is a Holy Spirit, and He was manifest in the flesh as Jesus the Son of God. (1 Timothy 3:16)

There is no greater authority than God.

Yes it is for justice. To God every wrong must be righted. The blood of Jesus speaks on our behalf.

find a church: http://www.upci.com/churchLocator/

• Abba
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

10. Why could a omnipotent being decide not to be born? The being is omnipotent

9. This does not add to your argument in any way. Did you find it on uncyclopedia?

8. One prove it. Go though all of history in your time machine and prove it. Two this does not disprove God either.

7. It was the belief of Early Christians. That is why they are called Christians look up what that word means

6. So what why can a supposed omnipotent being not eat if it wanted to?

5. No he did not actually read the Bible.

4. No he did not actually read the Bible.

3. What is your point?

2. And?

1. And?

Look up what omnipotent means.

Look up what the Trinity is (most of the Christian world believes in it) Also the Bible does not say God Died and stayed dead.

Who says it is God needs the sacrifice?

Again look up omnipotent.

I have never killed anyone. You could try getting over history like the rest of the world.

• 8 years ago

Those are all good points. Jesus did not start when He was born. He came here

that way.

Actually, the bible indicates we all came here, not a Karma thing like Hindu teaches,

but from other parts of the universes (see foreknowledge).

So, Jesus did not start by being born.

There is lots of evidence to show that Jesus Christ was God.

God is a family name, not a name of one entity rather a group entity.

For example, if your family is close, and is in business, then this will

be ONE group.

#7...wrong. This was the belief of all Christians until heresy began creeping in.

The books of 1John and Jude explain this.

#6....that is EXACTLY the miracle that God would come in the flesh. Nothing else

qualifies.

#5 ...Jesus ALSO claimed that He and His Father were.....uh, NOT 2...not separate

Of course, coming here to this dark planet to do the ultimate sacrifice for

those He wished to bring back to Himself, He had to step down.

Imagine if you have a big family, and you have to go to a very hostile country

to help out the family. In this hostile country, they do not allow computer or

telephone. So then, at that point, you are not privy to all your family knows.

#4...no, He doesn't do that...that is a misreading

#3....when there is no sin at all, and Jesus had no sin...what created being could

have that?

where there is no sin, then the son=His father.

Here on this earth, the son does not = the father because the genetics varies

(even clones are not the same, this has been tried)

#2. No, the God...head...the family of God does not change in their ways...

I'm grateful for that

#1. Jesus indicated to His disciples that they were right to call Him Master

To understand sacrifice, you must come to understand 'sin'. Without that, you

cannot know this.

Sin destroys. The debt must be paid. Like an equation, like a law.

I hope this helps a little, but I know that ingrained beliefs are almost

impossible to change. Sort of a 'false god', really. Only in becoming

'born again' do we start to actually change from within.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Reason #2 God 'does not' change, God 'does' change. Reason #8 No one has 'seen' God at any time, and lived, for humans are once appointed to taste death and then The Resurrection; The Angels always see the Face of The Father as the express image and the likeness of The Living God which was The Son as One With God for I Always do what Pleases Him and I Judge in accordance With What I hear and The One who Comes from Above Is Above All and speaks of what He has seen and heard. The one who comes from below speaks as one from below. {The Son in humbled humanesque form.}

• 8 years ago

10 - true. But, to live as a man, Jesus had to be born - same as any other human.

9 - Of Jesus? That is true; there is.

8 - "Who has seen me, has seen the Father." Jesus said this.

7 - Yes, it was. Right from St. Thomas Didymous ("Doubting Thomas.) When Jesus appeared to the Disciples the second time, Thomas said, "My Lord, and my God."

6 - Of course. While fully God, he was fully man too - and had the same human requirements as any other human.

5 - Of course! God Created the Universe! Jesus, while God, was human - with a human brain, which does not have the capacity to know the Universe. He had exactly the same powers and limitations that we all do.

4 - Nope - the states that he is.

3 - "Son of" means you have that as an ancestor. He is the Son of David, a Son of Man (meaning human), and Son of God - as God created the seed in Mary's womb. Even Muslims accept this. In doing so, it means that Jesus is "of" God - of God's very being.

2 - who said He changed? Jesus isn't change.

1 - True. And, as Jesus is God, we worship God in all his parts.

Jesus - the man, died for 3 days. God can't die. God remains. Jesus' spirit (the Holy Spirit) remained. The body remained - just separated from the spirit.

I don't know why God needed a sacrifice. This was just the ancient Jewish way to atone for sin - to make a sacrifice that pays the "blood price" for that sin. Jesus paid the blood price for all our sin. Jesus once said it is honourable to die for a friend. Jesus died for all of us - he took the punishment that we deserve. That is just one thing that makes him very special.

God is the greatest authority.

• Jesus Christ proclaimed clearly in front of Torah believing Jews that He is the I AM of the Hebrew scriptures. (John 8:58)

The men picked up stones to put Him to death for proclaiming Himself to be God.

• Jase
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

1 John 2:22 KJV

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Jesus is the Messiah

Isaiah 53 KJV

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed ? 2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. 3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised , and we esteemed him not. 4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken , smitten of God, and afflicted . 5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed . 6 All we like sheep have gone astray ; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed , and he was afflicted , yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb , so he openeth not his mouth. 8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. 9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. 10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief : when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied : by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. 12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors ; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors .

Jesus bore our sins in his own body on the cross.

When it says tree in 1 Peter 2:24 he is using the tree as a reference to the cross.

1 peter 2:24 KJV

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we , being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed .

Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness

Hebrews 9:22 KJV

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

1 John 2:22 KJV

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Faroo, you have just given 10 reasons why Mohammad cannot be the disciple of God and therefore all his teachings in the Koran are just as big a bunch of bull shite as those tall tales in the Christian Bible.

Source(s): University of Life and Reality
  • 8 years ago

Jesus was not God because God doesnt exist. He was a mere mortal. I could claim I'm God, does that prove that I'm God? I could have people write fictitious stories in a book. Does that prove that I'm God. It would be simple for God to prove that he exists. Why wouldn't God just do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.