Why are rich kids allowed to drive Jaguars, BMWs, and Porsches to school? It's unfair and should be banned?

Driving to school should be banned.

People should just ride the bus.

1) It would be better for the environment

2) It would prevent class divisions. Some people drive cars that are much nicer than the teachers' cars.

Do you agree?

Favorite Answer

No! Rich kids should not be victimized no matter what the reason. The only way class division can be prevented is to not have a class system in general.

• bob p

I am a liberal and even I think your idea is stupid!

as it stands no there is nothing keeping anyone from driving Jaguars, BMWs, and Porsches to school, they can just buy there own and it will be equal.

• Communist and socialist. Wow. Some kids of my generation are so stupid. :( That's their parents decision. If their parents make that much money, good. Making money is not a sin! Unfair?! What has it done to affect your life? Class divisions! Hahahaha!! Wow. This is hilarious! God bless

Source(s): My 14 year old mind.

I have a feeling you're a conservative trying to pretend to be a liberal. Typically, you've got it wrong.

My main problem with high school kids driving to school is they tend to get into accidents. As far as class divisions, are they also not supposed to wear designer clothing?

Edit: @Warrior, you fell for this? Can't you recognize one of your own?

No, it's perfectly legal and not unfair. It really doesn't matter what type of car is driven unless it is dripping oil, belching smoke, in other words leaking anything, or dropping parts onto the highways/parking lots.

I think schools shouldn't be wasting money with parking lots, but I suppose they need them for the football games.

Nice troll though, lots of people not realizing that you're just getting their goat.

Environment is F'd anyways

Don't be poor

You're a hippy.

Well, those rich kids' parents ARE paying for the "poor" kids' lunch, so I guess it evens out.

• joe714

no

rich kids should realize at an early age that they are special

and can crap on everyone below them.

they might as well enjoy life before they go to hell.

Are you stupid?

That's like someone in a wheelchair saying, "People having legs is unfair. Everyone should be in wheelchairs."