Joe Hart best keeper in the world?

Is it too early to speak of Joe Hart as the best goalkeeper in the world? He's the only keeper I know where you actually fancy the keeper in a one-on-one situation and his shot stopping is up there with the very best. He rarely ever makes a mistake and commands his area very impressively. Best of all he... show more Is it too early to speak of Joe Hart as the best goalkeeper in the world?

He's the only keeper I know where you actually fancy the keeper in a one-on-one situation and his shot stopping is up there with the very best.

He rarely ever makes a mistake and commands his area very impressively. Best of all he actually seems like a great guy... There's no bravado, no petty antics and no egotism.

By the way I am not an MCFC, my teams Liverpool. But I wonder if I'm getting carried away 'cos the lads English. In this day and age I think he's a great ambassador for English football.