Clare asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Help with Netflix mobile app.?

I have netflix mobile app and whin I watch a movie the words go faster then the pic. I know this because I was watching my favorite movie and I realized the words and the pictures wernt making sense. Please don't suggest getting netflix on a game council or on the computer and no websites. Also I'm not a technology person so please explain how to fix it as simple as possible. 10 points for best answer.

Favorite Answer

What mobile device are you using? Is it iphone or a android?

The android app is pretty new and they are working on it, it doesn't work well with androids yet. Issues like this and videos not playing at all are very common for persons attempting to use their android phones

Sometimes if there are streaming issues the sound and picture will go out of sync as one tries to catch up with the other.

The best thing to do is make sure nothing else is stealing your bandwidth, and pause the movie at the beginning to let some buffer build up.

I don't have too many problems with Netflix on my iPhone.