Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Are there birds in Canada?

I'm going on vacation there and I like doing bird watching in my spare time. I was just wondering if there are birds that inhabit there?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Maria
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The answer is yes. There are many types of birds here. Too many to list, but some of the well known birds that we have here are the Blue Jays, Sparrows, Hawks, Eagles, Owls, Canada Geese, Crows, Pigeons, Humming Birds, Red Robins, Finches. Of course this is only a short list, but you can google anything more that you require. The types of animals that we have which are in Canada (which may or may not be seen) are Wolves, Moose, Raccoons, Skunks, Coyotes, Chipmunks, Squirrels, Beavers, Badgers, Brown Bears, Black Bears, Grizzlies, Elk, Deer and a whole lot more. Hope this helps.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I live in Canada and I don't know what a bird is

• 8 years ago

No, we only have polar bears, beavers, and moose. LOL.

Of course, there are birds EVERYWHERE!

• ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

yes we have the loon (its on our dollar which is not a bill form but coin), Canadian geese, and many others

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

They have some Big Geese :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

There's birds everywhere in the world. DURR HURR .

• NICE TROLLING

ANSWER THIS IF YOUR SMART ENOUGH:

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes.

which part of canada are you going to visit?

Birds are everywhere.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes but how many depends on where you live, in the east coast there are a lot of seagulls.. i live in ontario and I see a lot during spring and summer but almost none in fall and winter

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

meth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.