Michael Buble VS Frank Sinatra?

For anyone who listens to this type of music anymore, who would you prefer and why? Of course no one can ever measure up to Sinatra, but if anyone comes close, it's Michael Buble. Writing a comparitive evaluation of two media products and chose a topic close to home. I'd like to know other people's opintions :)

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately because the times have changed so drastically, Michael will never match Frank, not because of his voice, but simply because times were different then. Frank was an icon, for many reasons, not just his voice. Michael does a stunning job with the big swing music, but youngsters do not seem to appreciate the beauty and simplicity behind these lovely songs. I think Michael is a better singer though!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Michael Buble VS Frank Sinatra?

For anyone who listens to this type of music anymore, who would you prefer and why? Of course no one can ever measure up to Sinatra, but if anyone comes close, it's Michael Buble. Writing a comparitive evaluation of two media products and chose a topic close to home. I'd like to know other...

Source(s): michael buble frank sinatra: https://biturl.im/SQPFW
  • They are not in the same league. Frank was one of the greatest singers of the 20th century and Michael Buble is just an average singer who tries to sing like Frank Sinatra.

Sadly michael buble was born in the wrong time because he has a soulful voice and his genre is out dated. Not that that's bad I love listening to sinatra and buble. But he is a more modern day Sinatra. But because of all this pop crap out he isn't gett the attention sinatra did in his career

Michael Buble will never be Frank Sinatra. He doesn't speak well in front of audiences and has no charisma. OK voice, but nothing special.

Frank Sinatra by a long shot

I think he could be the next Frank Sinatra. Most of friends and aquanteses(sorry I can't spell) listens to him. Stuff from the era of swing, traditional pop, and easy listening is becoming new again for this generation.

Frank Sinatra..only because my Mom played his music constantly

Franks phrasing, his timing everthing buble has not. but buble tries to steal his music

and not the great bands behind him he sings to a small audience that he appeals to

Daewoo vs Rolls Royce