Do you think that my parents should have sent me to jail?

Im 14 and me n my mom ALWAYS fight. But a couple weeks ago she got pissed at me and she started hitting me and I hit her back. I realize I was going down the wrong road with drugs. fights, and alot of other stuff. But She was sitting there beating me and I just hit her back. Then my dad came and pulled us off of eachother and I left home and started walking on the highway near my house. Then the cops pulled up and took me 2 jail. Was that right of them to call on me?

Favorite Answer

It was an admission that they have failed as parents. If they cannot raise you properly by themselves, they have to call in men with guns.

The next logical step would be for your parents to send you to a jail-camp where you will receive severe discipline and may learn to behave.

Yes.

You're the reason a lot of people don't have kids. Jump off a cliff.

Hitting back is Self Defense. Your "mum" wouldn't have "won" in Any Civilized country in court, no matter Whose house it is. You would have Bruises, Physical Evidence, Not Her. She can even get it for DV, a long jail sentence, you taken away, she can''t have a gun again.

However, they were concerned for your safety. It wasn't "jail" assure Me, it was Juvy. Far less.

And, they Do separate boys from girls. What Idiot still believes That? In jail, if some guy even Called to the women's cell block, he could get us All locked down in our cells.

Yes and no, your mom shouldn't have gotten physical with you. Your parents calling the police shows that they have no control, which to me is pretty sad. On another note, you need to realize you are only 14! You still have a long ways a head of you, you shouldn't be messing up your youth on stupid things likes drugs and what not. Trust me, I've been there, done that. I may be 17, but I've experienced a lot and I'm still learning. Be good, stay in school, and respect your parents. You won't get very far in life without a high school diploma, so please stay in school! I hope you straighten up, and find yourself :) Good luck kidd! :)

Source(s): My Life Experiences

No it's not. First of all, your mother is the adult here.

In the case of an assault when on a person's property, the law would rule in favour of your Mum. However, she is your legal guardian, and the beatings would fall under child abuse.

Perhaps they called the police so you wouldn't go out and take more drugs. It could've been an extreme way to protect you, like "tough love". If it wasn't that, then they should've found another way to handle the situation.

I hope your situation improves, but it sounds like you are having a difficult time. You are still a child so there is help out there for you.

I wish you the best.

• Chuck

I would have.

Ya your a crazy crack head, also you can't go to jail only juvee but you won't want to go there they don't separate the males from the females And you'll prob get rAped by black guys

• ?

no. your parents are jerk offs. they had no right to do that. you could be traumatized for the rest of your life and if i was you, i'd move out and live with a friend or relative. your dad obvoisously loves your mother more than he loves you, and that makes him a rotten dad. if he was a good dad, he'd side with you

Hell, you should go to jail for the **** of it. Free three meals a day, activities, and you get to slouch around in a cell. Those gangsters have found it out early, and now they are living the life! Go commit murder or something and then you can get to live the life for a very long time.

Yes.