POLL: Did you cry after you watched marley and me?

dont lie ik you did.

Best Answer

no i hate dogs.

• Abbey

Ugh, yes. I wasn't even looking at the screen, but I still couldn't help it. :P

I read the book long before the movie came out, so I already knew Marley dies at the end. I cried in the book, and I cried in the movie too! lol.

The movie was funny/silly how Marley did all those naughty things, and it's based on a true story! But I think the story really touched me because I've owned pets all my life, and I know how hard it can be to loose them.

I've never cried after watching a movie.

. i fell asleep.

For all I know, Marley and Me..is a comedy movie..why would I even shed a tear while watching comedy...anyways I was made to be strong,,,never cried in my whole life...well except when I was a baby..but that doesn't count though...I'm still a solid wall

i cryed during it ,such a bad film

Yes

NO!

sorry but I did not

No, because I couldn't really relate to it. Besides, I was only in the 6th grade at the time, and I stopped watching after the sex scene.

Here, have a cupcake.