does anyone think Jenelle Evans is a dis respectful brat?

i mean like seriously!! she is 20 years old and she should respect her mother! im 17 & if i even had half the balls to talk to my mother like that she would have to be sent to an asylum. UGH why doesn't her mom just kick her *** out once and for all!?

Favorite Answer

Yes she's horrible.

But to be fair, her mother is horrible as well. She taunts Jenelle and almost tries to get her riled up. Not always but I've noticed a few times, her mother should've walked away but instead she stood there and got in Jenelle's face.

Not that that's any excuse for Jenelle's behavior. She's a selfish, ungrateful, whiny, confused kid who has no business having a child. And she should at least be grateful that her mother is raising her child for her. I don't blame her mother for being frustrated but I think they could both use parenting classes and anger management.