Can the landlord enter anytime to show my flat to the new customers as long as they give me 24 hours notice?

So my Tenency agreement a says " within the LAST TWO months of tenancy to permit the landlord or any person authorized by the landlord or the landlord's agent at reasonable hours in daytime to enter and view the property with prospective tenants or purchaser". I know that they should give 24/ 48... show more So my Tenency agreement a says " within the LAST TWO months of tenancy to permit the landlord or any person authorized by the landlord or the landlord's agent at reasonable hours in daytime to enter and view the property with prospective tenants or purchaser".

I know that they should give 24/ 48 hours notice before they can come to show my house to potential new custmers. But my questions are; Do I always have to agree as long as they give me a notice? and How often they can come in the last two months? I would like to let them in just 4 times in the last two months as I like to enjoy my privacy. Furthmore, my agency has been rude and very unprofessional with me and look only at their interests. So at least I would like to defend the benifts of enjoy my rent as much as I can at least but I would not like them to make me a legal action against me. Your suggestions , professional opinions and personal expereines are appreciated. Thank you.

p.s I am new to this country and I do not know much about English Laws and how to defend myself.