Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Women on Plenty O Fish Free Dating Site?

If some of these women want a decent guy why don't they post more respectable pictures of themselves? Some either have excessive tattoos, excessive cleavage, bra straps exposed, and sometimes pictures from inside bars. In my opinion it gives me a bad first impression thinking they are trashy, and not trustworthy. If these women dressed a little better, exposed a little less, fixed their hair, and not look like they just got outta bed they possibly might lure that decent guy. Im not saying that they have to look office professional. Just decent casual. Am i right? Even the overweight women would benefit from it.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To find trustworthy singles, POF is not the best choice, as there are too many scammers there. If you are serious of dating, I think you can try some site just like millionairecupid.com. It works better in my eyes.

• 6 years ago

why must I up grade to see who viewed my profile when I thought this site was free

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

a free dating site...your getting what you pay for.....i would date socially

• 9 years ago

I don't see a problem here nor a question. You are just complaining.

Source(s): BayLife
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.