Poll: Are You Looking Forward To Valentines Day?

I could kinda care less... how about you?

I meant couldn't lol!

• Best Answer

Hell yes. Whether I have a date or not (I never do, btw), I have a great reason to eat chocolate until I puke. That's always a fun time.

• I'm setting myself a deadline to get a one-day Valentine's hookup by then. There's only one person I could ask in the real world except he's my friend and that would make it awkward. Or I could ask one of my contacts 0.0 Yes, even that to me sounds odd, but might be fun?

Hopefully though one of my friends will plan a party, invite me for once, and I can meet someone there out of desperation? :) But it's probably not a good idea...

As you can assume by my scattered notes, Valentine's Day sucks for the lonely.

All my life, I have HATED Valentine's Day. But now that I finally have a girlfriend I can "celebrate" it with, I don't know how to feel about that day anymore...

The story of Valentines is this: Cupid's mom wanted to have sex with her son. People would run around in animal skins and beat women to express fertility.

Hi! Well no not really. I don't have a valentine and not even friends. So I'll be alone with mom.

You actually want to say "I couldn't care less"

and btw, no i'm gonna cry alone in the dark

Valentines Day is JUST another day for me. It means nothing at all to me.

• hello

I may be in a relationship but I was never the one for V-Day

my country doesnt really celebrate valentines.....i dont find it that exciting, anyways whats the point if you single?

but sometimes my friends and i just hand out decorated cupcakes or something to all our friends-nothing mushy.....

I am only because I know I'll get some chocolates from my Mom. But only my Mom.