Poll: Are You Looking Forward To Valentines Day?

I could kinda care less... how about you?

Update:

I meant couldn't lol!

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Hell yes. Whether I have a date or not (I never do, btw), I have a great reason to eat chocolate until I puke. That's always a fun time.

• I'm setting myself a deadline to get a one-day Valentine's hookup by then. There's only one person I could ask in the real world except he's my friend and that would make it awkward. Or I could ask one of my contacts 0.0 Yes, even that to me sounds odd, but might be fun?

Hopefully though one of my friends will plan a party, invite me for once, and I can meet someone there out of desperation? :) But it's probably not a good idea...

As you can assume by my scattered notes, Valentine's Day sucks for the lonely.

• 8 years ago

All my life, I have HATED Valentine's Day. But now that I finally have a girlfriend I can "celebrate" it with, I don't know how to feel about that day anymore...

• 8 years ago

The story of Valentines is this: Cupid's mom wanted to have sex with her son. People would run around in animal skins and beat women to express fertility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hi! Well no not really. I don't have a valentine and not even friends. So I'll be alone with mom.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You actually want to say "I couldn't care less"

and btw, no i'm gonna cry alone in the dark

• 8 years ago

Valentines Day is JUST another day for me. It means nothing at all to me.

• hello
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I may be in a relationship but I was never the one for V-Day

• 8 years ago

my country doesnt really celebrate valentines.....i dont find it that exciting, anyways whats the point if you single?

but sometimes my friends and i just hand out decorated cupcakes or something to all our friends-nothing mushy.....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am only because I know I'll get some chocolates from my Mom. But only my Mom.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.