my girlfriend walks around the house in her panties?

i am a 19 girl and she's 21 we've been together for a year and i recently moved in with her in her apartment. she likes to wear hipster panties and a tank top when she goes to sleep with me when going to bed (i have to say i love how the panties shows of her curves and her butt just right she's just so beautiful). and in the morning she likes to walk around the house in her panties and i would watch her butt sway and she always notices me staeing at it. she told me "dude i like to walk around the house in my panties so you better get use to it" with a smile. we would watch T.V. in the morning and she would get comfratable and sit in my lap in her panties. i can't help it but getting a b0ner and she would notice and rub her butt more. so people is this normal (this is my first serious relationship).

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am not sure this is a true story- photos to prove please. Then I'll answer.

Source(s): Life ;-)
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

So what's your problem?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

If your a girl how would that last part be possible?

Source(s): I'm a girl
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

TELL THE WITCH TO START WEARING SHEER TAN PANTYHOSE, THEN YOU CAN RIP THE CROTCH OPEN AND F U C K THE S H I T OUT HER SMELLY DEAD FISH SMELLING P U S S Y AND PUMP YOUR HOT C U M INSIDE HER TILL SHE GETS PREGNANT.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes. It would be abnormal if you wouldn't xD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.