Basically , i want to go clubbing with my friend but im 14 ...........read the rest?

basically , im 14 and there is this hot club in brixton which my friend got into (shes 14) and she said its amazing but im just a bit scared i mean should i go and also like what do i wear and she said shes dance with 25 year old men( by the way the men dont know shes 14 because she wore a sexyy top that shows her clevage and like loads of makeup ) but they touched her up and stuff , i just im not sure it sounds fun but im not sure if im into that scene snogging older guys wearing sexyy stuff. what do u think i should do ? im young should i enjoy it but im not sure? help! and did i mention i have to bring like £50-75 she said and my mum and dad defo wont give me that money and if i go i sure as hell cant tell them as they would never let me go. help . and advice on if i should go wat to wear etc?

Favorite Answer

honestly you shouldnt go =/ i have a friend like you who wants to do adult things and shes young. i had an AWESOME childhood because I enjoyed being a kid when i was. Now and days girls and boys just wanna grow up fast club and smoke and sleep around. sure its just dancing with older guys now but if your being influnced in doing that itll lead to other things. I say enjoy being a kid now and when your a little older all the partying and stuff will come! but your only a kid once and trust me it doesnt last long =/ I wish i could go back and be 14 again =/

Heck no you should not go! If you let a 25 yearold man touch you and if let's say another can tell you are younger and he doesn't think it is right and if he calls the cops you just ended up throwing a man in jail because you lied about your age and got into a club that is for older people. And your friends parents should be slapped. I am not trying to be rude but my little sister is your age and I am not much older only 4 years difference but that is not needed. you have all the time in the world to go clubing. Go to teen clubs. And if your parents wont give you that much money then what is the point of going. And also this is how kids get kidnapped or end up getting raped. Please do not go. And if anything you should be a friend to your friend and lay down the facts. I hope that you make the best choice. good luck.

£50-75? Oaft ya bandit!

Sounds like an expensive night out, maybe you should test drive a cheaper nicer place before going to this big bad club! Take a test drive somewhere more friendly, try somewhere near a university, then you know the majority of people are going to be in the age range of 18-22.

but 50-75 quid sounds a bit much! you won't be going out too often! try 20-30 (pound drinks and a kebab for the way home!)

When i was 14 i went clubbing. But honestly if you go theres lots of dirty guys at the clubs.you can dance with them and all but just dont makeout with them and. Dont go to far. I geuss so. If you defintly go. You dont have to look like a hor. You can just wear some booty shorts from american eagle. A twisted belt from abercrombie. And a nice sleevless top. Showig. Little of you cleavage.

Have funn.

Source(s): Experienve

If you're not trolling, the simple answer is don't go. I promise you'll end up in all sorts of trouble. Learn a bit about life before you start walking into dodgy situations.

Absolutely you should go, you're young and naive enough that if an older man can't manipulate with his smooth talking then he'll have no problem distracting you long enough to slip a roofie into your drink.

Enjoy the rape!

If you're not into that stuff then don't go, it won't be any fun for you if you don't like it. As for your friend she can get those guys in a lot of trouble because she's underaged. Be smart and go with your gut. And don't so anything you'll regret! I hope I helped. :)

DO NOT GO! A girl at my school went to a club got raped and pregnant and know she has some mexican baby.Please i know i am younger then you but i have older sisters and yeah not worth it.Dont go wait tell you get older you will have more fun.Did i already say its not worth it.

do no longer bypass. you will maximum probable get raped or touched in approaches you dont desire to be. Waste of money, extensive threat and your chum is in extreme possibility. adult males wont care how outdated you're. they'll attempt something they are able to. Please dont. Going to be a extensive remorseful approximately for something of your existence.

I think you know the right answer to the question . It will end in disaster and heart-ache. You won't be "cool-chic" any longer . There are other fun things to do .