Basically , i want to go clubbing with my friend but im 14 ...........read the rest?

basically , im 14 and there is this hot club in brixton which my friend got into (shes 14) and she said its amazing but im just a bit scared i mean should i go and also like what do i wear and she said shes dance with 25 year old men( by the way the men dont know shes 14 because she wore a sexyy top that shows her... show more basically , im 14 and there is this hot club in brixton which my friend got into (shes 14) and she said its amazing but im just a bit scared i mean should i go and also like what do i wear and she said shes dance with 25 year old men( by the way the men dont know shes 14 because she wore a sexyy top that shows her clevage and like loads of makeup ) but they touched her up and stuff , i just im not sure it sounds fun but im not sure if im into that scene snogging older guys wearing sexyy stuff. what do u think i should do ? im young should i enjoy it but im not sure? help! and did i mention i have to bring like £50-75 she said and my mum and dad defo wont give me that money and if i go i sure as hell cant tell them as they would never let me go. help . and advice on if i should go wat to wear etc?