Is there any way to get this popular guy to get me pregnant?

I'm already 15 and I need to get pregnant I'm getting old. So theirs this really popular hot guy named Thomas he's captain of the football team and really muscular. I want him to do me so I can have a baby. he's really responsible and he's even in 2 honors classes. He's also REALLY... show more I'm already 15 and I need to get pregnant I'm getting old. So theirs this really popular hot guy named Thomas he's captain of the football team and really muscular. I want him to do me so I can have a baby. he's really responsible and he's even in 2 honors classes. He's also REALLY stinkin' rich. So i was thinking of seducing him by poking holes in the condom during sex. And for everyone saying i cant do it i can-- i have a job at a fast food restaurant and make 10 dollars an hour. What else should I do thanx.