promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is there any way to get this popular guy to get me pregnant?

I'm already 15 and I need to get pregnant I'm getting old. So theirs this really popular hot guy named Thomas he's captain of the football team and really muscular. I want him to do me so I can have a baby. he's really responsible and he's even in 2 honors classes. He's also REALLY stinkin' rich. So i was thinking of seducing him by poking holes in the condom during sex. And for everyone saying i cant do it i can-- i have a job at a fast food restaurant and make 10 dollars an hour. What else should I do thanx.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Becky
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First you need a pre-text for this guy to even talk to you. Maybe you can see if he will help tutor you in something. But if that doesnt work, then maybe you can see if he can give you a ride to your job at the fast food restruant, and strike up a conversation with him.

Basically you need to find a way to get him more or less alone for like 5-10 mins or more, and tell him straight up that you think hes really hot and that youre really into him, but that you know that he would probably never date a girl like you. He may say thats not the case or whatever if hes being nice, or he may not, but thats not the point.

You then need to go out on a limb and quietly say that you understand that he'd probably never really date you, but that if he ever wanted to "go slummin" that he needed to give you a call - because youre alot more open minded to him doing whatever he wanted to with you, and you'd promise to be very much on the downlow about the whole thing and wouldnt tell anybody, or text anybody or say anything about it fb or yahoo or whatever - that it could just be private between you and him. Rich guys who are popular and jocks tend to really go for these sorts of things. Just be sure youre dressed sexy when you talk to him about it.

Then just smile real big and say itd be alot of fun, and you promise you'd show him a good time and that it really would be competely private, a secret just between you two. Tell him youre serious, and give him your number, and tell him to call you day or night, whenever hes ready. Then walk off.

If that doesnt get him nothing will.

The rest is easy. Dont talk about babys around him, and dont tell him you want his baby. Thatstuff freaks guys like him out, so dont even mention it. Dont take birth control, but if he asks, you lie and tell him that of course you are on birth control, bc you arent silly and wouldnt want to get accidentally pregnant, bc you cant afford it.

As far as the condom goes, don't even mention it. Chances are he wont even remember it if you dont bring it up. When you and get someplace private, you can just always be touching him, then take the lead by reaching out and start gently rubbing on his inner thigh and crotch through his pants until he starts to get hard. Then you take the lead and reach in his pants and keep rubbing him and working his shaft until he gets really hard. Then you take the lead again and you put his hand on your pants and unbutton them. Then if he still hasnt taken the lead, you reach and unbutton his pants and pull them off. Then if he still hasnt taken your pants off right after you get his pants off, you go ahead and take off your pants yourself. You dont want to be sitting around in pants or underwear if he isnt, so you need to both get naked as quickly as possible once he starts getting hard. If his hardness is good, you can keep working his shaft slowly with your hand, and lay on your side or back and start to gently rub the head of his dick up against your vagina and see if you can guide him with your hand to put it inside you. If hes hesitating a little, you can just whisper to him that you really want to feel his dick inside you. If hes REALLY the captian of the football team, hopefully he's take the initative on this and take the lead and take it from there.

The whole name of the game is not giving him the opportunity to put on a condom if you dont want him to. If you keep the action going steady, once you both get naked and hes hard and your rubbing his bare dick up against you, then it will be pretty hard for him to stop what hes doing and remember to put the condom on. If he does say that he wants to wear a condom, first tell him its ok, that he doesnt have to that you like it better with out it because you have a latex allergy. If he still says that he wants a condom bc hes worried about whatever like diseases or pregnancy, tell him that youre on birth control so you cant get pregnant but also say that youre a virgin and havent really been with any other guys but him, so he shouldnt worry about it.

In fact, that could be part of your whole pitch to him, not just that you would basically give him a slummin booty call option, but also that you can give him the chance to practice and get better for when hes with other girls. You can joke with him that you'll let him try all kinds of wierd positions and new things hes never done before, and he can try them out on you first before he tries it with any of the more preppy popular girls; and that it can just remain your little secret.

If he doesnt go for that, he's an idiot.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

1 Your 15, your body is still going through growth faces, maturity, etc etc, I doubt at that age you should even be thinking about having a baby. Second to that, the cost of supporting a child is ridiculous, that's why "adults" have babies.

#2 You stated he was a honor roll student, meaning he obviously pays attention to his classes, you also stated that he was captain of his team, meaning he has done what he needs to do, with hard work, respect and determination to get to that status on his team. So the questions rises, why on earth, would you think he would jeopardize his "maybe" future life of being successful with getting some 15 year old pregnant? Doesn't make sense.

3# Just because he's rich doesn't mean he'll have a baby with some girl, and pay mostly** for the kid...... seeing how I doubt $10/h will even sustain a parrot.....

Conclusion:

Don't be dumb, & yes, you are acting dumb. At this stage in life, 15, you should be more worried about your progression in school, with good marks, and your job, so you can go out and buy things.

The thought about Babies should come only when you have a job that pays enough monthly or yearly to sustain the requirements of having a child, and* of course when your of adult age. (19-21-25)

• Abby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

okay....i just want you to close your eyes for a minute. Look at yourself being pregnant. Your in the middle of middle school, not even in highschool yet and you can barely afford your own nail polish but you expect to financially support you and a child. Honey no way shape or form are you ready to have a baby. maybe emotionally, but not physically or financially. The only thing that will happen by getting pregnant at your age is bullys, law suits, less chances of finishing school, less chances of college, and no way will you be able to hit up the parties and school functions because you'll have to sit at home taking care of your child. Thats something you have your whole entire life for. You wanna be able to go out and experience life while you can because it dosent last long. And whats the point on even using a condom if you wanna get pregnant. Whats gonna happen is you'll get pregnant, and he'll deny everything in any way possible. You may feel that your ready to be a mom but have you ever even thought if he's ready to be a dad. Dont throw your life away hun. Because i promise you you'll regret it every moment of every day.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

are u fking insane? 15 and ur old? lookie here missy, wasnt long ago u were going thru puberty.. your not even an adult yet.. yea get pregnant.. get saggy.. a loosey goosey and you'll see if this popular guy in school still likes you. forgot to mention... baby sitters.. bottles.. sleepless nights.. nappys... no time for you... but anyways your gettin old might aswell end your young life now :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Holes in condoms cause accidents, it is not a reliable plan. He may be responsible , he learned it from his Dad who sees the scene all too clearly.

• Bengy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Trollllllllllllllllllllllll I saw this like 2 weeks ago.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Need to make your typing more convincing, you don't sound 15. Work on that. Also your user name is 'moar'. Lurker ;)

• 8 years ago

Yes you must have sex with him at all cost.

• 8 years ago

Omg go do your homework!

• 8 years ago

What else you should do is get counseling.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.