LGBT: Have you found yourself yet?

I mean like are you comfortable with who you are as a person of LGBT? Personally I do not see the need to label someone because we are all human and stuff. I do identify as gay but have questioned the possibility in the past that I am bi. But I am just wondering are you ok with your sexuality as a person of the LGBT community? Or do you still have trouble accepting yourself for who you are?

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

I am finally comfortable with who I am as a person. It took me a long time to figure that, I was afaid of how society would judge me. But, than I realized that I have to live my own life. I can accept that I'm different, and that people fear what they don't understand.What I can't aceept is someone who pre-judges based on one aspect of myself. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that someone would say "Oh is that you're gay friend?" or people who constantly question my sexuality. Like why does it matter? I have other qualities that make up who I am as a person. Why focus on one thing?

Yeah, I'm bi and I feel it is hard to find myself, because I don't know how to accept it if the one person that's close to me makes me feel like I'm in the wrong. I don't know how to control how I feel maybe I should just fix myself or die. I just want to be loved, by girls.. I've been rejected so many times.. but I can't help the feelings for girls. I need some guidance.

Recently I think I've finally locked myself into being gay, and frankly its great. I feel happy and comfortable with who I am. It's quite a relief on stress too, particularly before exams!

I believe that I am bi. And I sometimes have a very hard time accepting myself

Source(s): Me:)
  • yeah I am bi, and I believe sexuality is fluid meaning it is always in motion. I don't go around telling the whole world and I feel no need to anyways. =)

I'm still working on accepting myself, but I'm past the self-loathing phase.

I'm still in the process of accepting myself.

• Ivory

I accept myself. I just wish other people could accept me, too.

I am very happily transgendered