LGBT: Have you found yourself yet?

I mean like are you comfortable with who you are as a person of LGBT? Personally I do not see the need to label someone because we are all human and stuff. I do identify as gay but have questioned the possibility in the past that I am bi. But I am just wondering are you ok with your sexuality as a person of the LGBT community? Or do you still have trouble accepting yourself for who you are?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am finally comfortable with who I am as a person. It took me a long time to figure that, I was afaid of how society would judge me. But, than I realized that I have to live my own life. I can accept that I'm different, and that people fear what they don't understand.What I can't aceept is someone who pre-judges based on one aspect of myself. I'm uncomfortable with the fact that someone would say "Oh is that you're gay friend?" or people who constantly question my sexuality. Like why does it matter? I have other qualities that make up who I am as a person. Why focus on one thing?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

Yeah, I'm bi and I feel it is hard to find myself, because I don't know how to accept it if the one person that's close to me makes me feel like I'm in the wrong. I don't know how to control how I feel maybe I should just fix myself or die. I just want to be loved, by girls.. I've been rejected so many times.. but I can't help the feelings for girls. I need some guidance.

• 8 years ago

Recently I think I've finally locked myself into being gay, and frankly its great. I feel happy and comfortable with who I am. It's quite a relief on stress too, particularly before exams!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I believe that I am bi. And I sometimes have a very hard time accepting myself

Source(s): Me:)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yeah I am bi, and I believe sexuality is fluid meaning it is always in motion. I don't go around telling the whole world and I feel no need to anyways. =)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm still working on accepting myself, but I'm past the self-loathing phase.

• 8 years ago

I'm still in the process of accepting myself.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago
  • Ivory
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I accept myself. I just wish other people could accept me, too.

• 8 years ago

I am very happily transgendered

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.