Do Jehovah's Witnesses realize, when they "stumbled us" we Fell?

Right into Jesus' arms? For a time, I was so angry, and upset at the mistreatment, and legalistic rigidity of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the many stumbling blocks they placed before me, and so many others, I did not clearly see that I was indeed not stumbled, but led out of their Organization by... show more Right into Jesus' arms?

For a time, I was so angry, and upset at the mistreatment, and legalistic rigidity of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and the many stumbling blocks they placed before me, and so many others, I did not clearly see that I was indeed not stumbled, but led out of their Organization by angels, into the Love of the Christ.

Do they realize this is what is occurring to the people they are stumbling?

We are accused of "hating" Jehovah's Witnesses for this "stumbling" work they are doing, nothing could be farther from the truth, than what they claim, in so many ways.

I forgive all of the ones that believe they are filled with truth, and who falsely accuse us.

May the stumbling block they present, loom up in front of them, as they attempt to call out to Jesus when He arrives....and may they accept our hand when they realize what they have been led to do.

"Forgive them Father, for they know NOT what they do", is so appropriate, as the murderers of Jesus, on the cross, were motivated by the same force, now motivating the WTBTS.

Do they realize where we, the refuse of their organization have "fallen" to?
Update: Actor Man...stumbled....yes. You are under a delusion, to the degree that you cannot see. The false brothers, the liars, the competitive ones, the extortioners, all of these things I personally saw, and experienced over a 4 decade time period. False prophesies, changing doctrines, controlling and mean-spirited... show more Actor Man...stumbled....yes. You are under a delusion, to the degree that you cannot see.

The false brothers, the liars, the competitive ones, the extortioners, all of these things I personally saw, and experienced over a 4 decade time period. False prophesies, changing doctrines, controlling and mean-spirited elders, lack of love...yes, I endured these things, and more, and I always chalked it up to "satan is attacking my brothers", I must stay strong, so I did. I stayed very strong, and I am now, with Christ, and true Holy Spirit, stronger than I have ever been. I disassociated, and was in good standing friend...I left there having NO idea as to the true history, the false history, the lying leadership...the false Christ of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is in your leadership son, it is not in the determined youth, like you, and many others...you are pawns, racing from one victory in jehovah to the next, with your chests puffed up, and your "pride of jehovah" as
Update 2: blatant as Hitler youth. I have seen the leaders cheat, show partiality, honor the rich one and crush the poor one. I have seen widow sisters abandoned, chidden MADE orphans by your disgusting unscriptural shunning...yes, I have witnesses your "stumbling". When the day comes for me to name names, I will... show more blatant as Hitler youth.

I have seen the leaders cheat, show partiality, honor the rich one and crush the poor one. I have seen widow sisters abandoned, chidden MADE orphans by your disgusting unscriptural shunning...yes, I have witnesses your "stumbling". When the day comes for me to name names, I will do so. Serving Jesus is now a daily journey into love of neighbor. Reaching out with Agape love to strangers that are hoping in Jesus, not in organizations with promises of security....these people want the Holy Spirit, and they want LOVE...that is something the Watchtower society has very little of...that is why we are here ...to let others know, that we know what is really behind the curtain.

I belong to NO church, nor will I ever. The lost sheep are who the Christ is assisting and comforting. We do not place our trust in any man, but in God Almighty, and His appointed King.

Go do your own research, don't challenge me. Our lives have indeed been put to the test by the
Update 3: wicked one...when we all discovered him as our taskmasters in the congregations...whereas, Jesus load is light, and His burdens are easy to carry. May you develop a real heart of Godliness and wisdom,...but remember to fly up like an eagle, and look at the place where you are nesting... go where the eagle... show more wicked one...when we all discovered him as our taskmasters in the congregations...whereas, Jesus load is light, and His burdens are easy to carry.

May you develop a real heart of Godliness and wisdom,...but remember to fly up like an eagle, and look at the place where you are nesting... go where the eagle flies...where the eagles gather to the carcass.

I found Jesus' Kingdom exactly where He said I would....within myself.

Go ahead and have this question deleted also...your fear of the revealing of the "Man of Lawlessness" is evident.

The WYBTS is a world power now...it is not of the Christ, and it receives it's power from the darkness.

Thanks for the encouragement.
0 seconds ago
Update 4: Actor man...you direct attention to MY "self-righteousness"? that I claim it is I who is "right" about everything? Look in the mirror, and see who believes he has all truth man, don't point a finger at a man who is only exposing your "Mother's" sins to show you the way... show more Actor man...you direct attention to MY "self-righteousness"? that I claim it is I who is "right" about everything? Look in the mirror, and see who believes he has all truth man, don't point a finger at a man who is only exposing your "Mother's" sins to show you the way out!!
I have my proof, and I have nothing to personally gain, by revealing and telling all people of the treachery and falsehood that lives in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society....it is only to the meek ones we speak...to the crushed ones that are tired of the burden of the domination of man inside you.

If any "come out" of her, they will echo the things you hear here...it is not individuals Actor, it is from Holy Spirit.