Need a quick way to crush medium amount of corn.?

I would like to turkey hunt and to keep the turkeys on the property it is easy to feed them. I can buy whole dried corn cheaply, but need an easy way to crush the corn into smaller pieces so the deer will have a harder time eating the corn. I was thinking of placing a few pounds of corn in a bucket and attaching something, not sure what, to a drill, kinda like a food processor.

Any ideas would be helpful, but I would rather not buy anything expensive as that would defeat the purpose of not buying already crushed corn.

Favorite Answer

+1 on Harry being something else :-D

You could do it the Indian way and use two stones. Another alternative would be to use a blender. Keep in mind that in a lot of places it is illegal to hunt over corn, so check your game laws. The game warden can walk right on to your property if he suspects the law isn't being followed. Maybe your warden is your cousin though;) I understand that corn fed turkey is really tasty, but it is way more fun to call the turkeys in.

• rick

Why reinvent the wheel. Just buy cracked corn, it is already how you describe crushed corn. It is the same price as whole around here. A bag of crack corn is about 7or8 bucks for 50 # s. That would last you all season. And would save you hours of F-en around with some foolish ideas of cracking it yourself

• C T M

Place several pounds of corn in an old pillow case that you don't care if it gets messed up. Tie the top closed. Drive over it several times with your car tires. Your neighbors might look at you like you've lost your mind, but it really does work.

Source(s): I've done it in my driveway with my truck. Don''t put so much corn in the pillow case that it will rupture when you drive over it. And harry is an idiot.
  • ?

" cain toad cracked corn and i dont care, cain toad cracked corn and i dont caaaaare"

Get a hammer, needle and a used condom.

Hammer might come in use, it sounds like yiu need to get out of the kitchen thkugh.

Have fun