PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I really want brown eyes! My eyes naturally change EVERY color but brown! Is there any thing I can do? I would buy colored contacts but is there a way that u can get them wen u dont need glasses?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Kiki
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i'm afraid you can't change the colour of you're eyes naturally!

Change your shirt. Some eye colors, such as green or hazel, can be dramatically changed by clothing color choices. Go through your wardrobe and see how wearing different colors can change your eye color, or go to a store and try on different shades of clothing, especially those you may not already have in your wardrobe.

Change your makeup. Enhance brown eyes with green or brown shades, green or hazel eyes with green, brown, or purple colors, or blue eyes with blue or purple. See a cosmetologist to receive color tips about your particular eye color. Both eye makeup and face makeup can alter the color of your eyes

Or you will have to buy contact lenses if you want a different colour

Hope this helps! :) xx

• 9 years ago

Wow I have brown eyes and i love to get green eyes instead thats how much i love green eyes well for you i dont think you can do anything but get those contacts anyways lets trade good luck girl:)

• 9 years ago

You can buy coloured contacts with out prescription at any beauty supply store

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol, nothing you can do, you'd need contacts to get brown eyes.

Source(s): Common sense.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes you can have colored contact lenses even if you don't have glasses!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.