Birthday Party Ideas for 13 Year Old?

Im turning 13 in 4 days. I want to have a birthday party but have no idea what to do. Any ideas would really help! thanks

(i want as many answers as i can get)

I live in Australia so my birthday is in summer :)

By the way, im a girl.

Favorite Answer

You need to have some kind of theme behind it all. Most people your age have somebody that they like a lot.. such as Batman or Spiderman.. it needs to be themed based on a character of the part boy's liking.

Skating Rink Party?

Pajama Party (if you want all girls there)

ABC party. (Anything But Clothes) invite people to make costumes out of whatever they want but they can't wear regular clothes. Offer prizes to whoever is the most creative.

You can try a fun kick back with only your intimately close friends. 7-12 people, pizza, drinks, great party games or movies.

Dinner party where you decide how formal. This can also be an intimate party.

Or take our party to a destination like fun playhouse or park. Maybe a campfire type party or a abeach bonfire where you bring everything possible to roast over a fire pit and later eat.

Hope this helped.

Source(s): Stonecoldkiller.tumblr.com

Well it depends if you are a boy or girl. I'm a 12 year old girl, so I'll give you girl ideas :P

Tie dye/ hippy party (you could tie dye shirts)

Twilight

Spongebob!!

Cookie monster

Or just a sleepover with close friends. If you have guy friends you could convince your mom to let them stay over (I did!) or they could leave early or something. Hope I helped!! <3

Source(s): I'm a 12 almost 13 year old girl
  • Andrew

Having a winter birthday sucks. Get everybody and go out to dinner. Maybe a movie?

My 13th birthday I invited my three best friends. WE PICKED ALL Of them up and drove them to the shops, I bought them all to eat payed for what ever they wanted, then we went shopping I bought them rings, then we went to the cinema I bought 4 tickets to breaking dawn 1 and I bought them all popcorn and then bought them drinks, I payed for everything then we drove them home. The day cost me $200 You should take them to the movies and go shopping hope it helps :)

Source(s): Experience

I like the idea of like glow in the dark theme...you can buy LED candles like these

http://litebrightraves.com/led-light-candles/flame...

Then have glowsticks

http://litebrightraves.com/glow-sticks-necklaces-b...

You can wear LED glasses and just design your house like glow in the dark..I think thats cool party

http://litebrightraves.com/led-sunglasses-and-shad...

Pairs themed or spa themed

ask a guy to buy u something cool

GIRLS in a bar or teen club.

rock and roll