sweety asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

what happens if you take ambien/sleeping pills every 3 to 4 hours during the day, then valium during the day?

or night and then take 4 unisom to sleep?

kills you or not?

what if you need this stuff just to cope?

i've done it before... it just works as a sedative for me and doesn't put me out unless i take 2 or more at once.

Favorite Answer

U will quickly die

Source(s): Google

My oldest used to be precisely the identical. She slept 12 hrs at night time each early however not ever gave me the ones lengthy naps that different men and women talked approximately. If she is pleased and content material along with her sleep agenda, then sure, she is getting rather ample sleep. I bear in mind I used to appear at my daughter at that age and suppose ' how are you able to nonetheless be conscious!" for the period of the day. In a few months she will probably be a lot more interactive and she's going to play extra. Right now, hold youself busy, take her for walks in her stroller, to the park, anyplace to get you out of the apartment for an hour. I extensively utilized to take her to a PetSmart that had colossal exhibits of aquariums and he or she'd watch the fish. Do what you find irresistible to do and simply have her tag alongside. It seems like you've a quite mellow and laid again little one. If you've a second baby who does no longer sleep via the night time so swiftly, you are going to appear again at this and suppose, guy, the ones brief naps had been NO difficulty in any respect!!!! Trust me, I recognize! My subsequent two took perpetually to place in combination 12 hours at night time!!!

Ambien is supposed to keep you down for eight hours, and will make you really loopy after 30 minutes, so how do you take them every 3-4 hours?