promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

My Michael Myers/Saw Nightmare- What does it mean?

I had this nightmare where it was Halloween and my best friends and I were going to watch a horror movie (like we always do every year). The movie started and then something weird happened and we were sucked inside the movie- it was like Halloween met Saw. Me, my friends, and some other people had to play this twisted maze game just to get out alive without one of the contraptions or Michael Myers killing you. I saw some of the people die, including one of my friends. The last scene was when my friend and I were running from when we finally saw the escape route. We opened the door and the sun was shining bright; and just when we think were safe and we were gonna be okay, Michael pops out of no where. The scene fades to black and all I could hear was me screaming.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night crying. Can somebody please tell me what it all means?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rudeness to others,only wanting the best for yourself,small mean things you do to others,bad attitudes,bad manners,lies none of this is gonna work anymore time for the change.A warning from your subconscious.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Game Over!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.