IS WHAT I AM DOING COMMITTING BENEFIT FRAUD?

HELLO PEOPLE I JUST WONDERED IF WHAT I AM DOING IS COMMITTING BENEFIT FRAUD I AM ON DLA (DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE) AND I GET HIGHER RATE FOR CARE AND LOWER RATE FOR MOBILITY I ALSO RECEIVE INCOME SUPPORT AND EXTRA PREM'S I GET IN THE REGION OF AROUND £980 A MONTH I GET THE EXTRA PREM'S THROUGH... show more HELLO PEOPLE
I JUST WONDERED IF WHAT I AM DOING IS COMMITTING BENEFIT FRAUD
I AM ON DLA (DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE) AND I GET HIGHER RATE FOR CARE AND LOWER RATE FOR MOBILITY
I ALSO RECEIVE INCOME SUPPORT AND EXTRA PREM'S
I GET IN THE REGION OF AROUND £980 A MONTH
I GET THE EXTRA PREM'S THROUGH INCOME SUPPORT AS I LIVE IN AN EXTENSION AT THE BOTTOM OF OUR GARDEN AND IT IS CLASSED AS A TOTAL DIFFERENT ADDRESS
MY PARENTS HAD IT BUILT (AS WE HAVE A BIG GARDEN) FOR WHEN SHE HAD CANCER SO SHE COULD SPEND HER FINAL DAY'S WITH US
IT IS LIKE A KIND OF BEDSIT LIKE EVERYTHING SUCH AS SINK AND BATH AND SHOWER AND THE KITCHEN AND BED ALL IN THE ONE ROOM BUT IT IS BIG
AND WHERE AS MY MUM AND DAD'S HOUSE IS LIKE 14 WILLOW CLOSE THEN MY EXTENSION IN THE BOTTOM OF THE GARDEN (IT ACTUALLY ISN'T AN EXTENSION AS IT IS DETACHED FROM THE HOUSE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO CALL IT) IS LIKE 14A WILLOW CLOSE.
I GET MY OWN SET OF COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT BUT I DON'T GET ANY HOUSING BENEFIT AS IT IS CLASSED AS FAMILY DWELLINGS
MY MUM WORKS AS A DINNER LADY AND CAN'T EARN MORE THAN £100 A WEEK AS SHE GETS CARER'S ALLOWANCE FOR MY ELDER BROTHER WHO IS AUTISTIC
I HAD THE CHOICE OF MY FATHER CLAIMING CARER'S ALLOWANCE FOR ME BUT THEN I'D LOSE MY INCOME SUPPORT EXTRA PREM'S AS SADLY IT IS EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER
MY FATHER WORKS AS A POST MAN
MY BROTHER IS 27 (WHO IS AUTISTIC) AND MY YOUNGER SISTER IS 17 AND I AM 22
I HAVE SCHIZOID PERSONALITY DISORDER | DYSTHYMIC DISORDER | OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER | ANXIETY DISORDER
I HAVE TROUBLE INTERACTING WITH OTHERS AND CANNOT FOCUS ON WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEBODY WITH ME WHEN I GO OUTDOORS SO USUALLY MY MUM OR DAD COME WITH ME OR MY SISTER
I HAVE WHAT THE PSYCH DOC CALLS HALLUCINATIONS WHAT APPEAR TO ME AS ANGELS OF GOD AND I HEAR GOD TALKING TO ME TELLING ME I MUST HUNT DOWN AND HURT THOSE WHO GO AGAINST GOD'S WILL.
I AM ON MEDICATIONS: CHLORPROMAZINE (CHLORPROMAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE IS A PHENOTHIAZINE ANTIPSYCHOTIC FOR MY SCHIZOID PERSONALITY DISORDER) - 300MG DAILY | FLUOXETINE (PROZAC WHICH IS AN ANTIDEPRESSANT FOR MY DYSTHYMIC DISORDER) - 40MG DAILY | DIAZEPAM (VALIUM WHICH IS A BENZODIAZEPINE FOR MY ANXIETY DISORDER) - 5MG DAILY | SERTALINE HYDROCHLORIDE (ZOLFOFT WHICH IS AN ANTIDEPRESSANT USED FOR MY OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER)
ANYWAY I HAVE BEEN SAVING MY DLA FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS AND HAVE ACCUMILATED ABOUT TWENY THOUSAND POUND
IT IS IN MY DAD'S NAME SO IF DWP COME SNIFFING ROUND THEN IT CAN'T BE LINKED TO ME
IS THIS CLASSED AS BENEFIT FRAUD?
ALSO I GO TO COLLEGE AND HAVE BEEN ASIGNED A SUPPORT WORKER TO BE WITH ME WHEN I GET THERE BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO DO A FULL TIME COURSE WHICH I BELIEVE IS CLASSED AS ANYTHING OVER 16 HOURS A WEEK AND I DO ABOUT 21 HOURS A WEEK OVER A 4 DAY PERIOD
I DON'T SEE WHY I SHOULD HAVE TO INFORM THE JOB CENTRE OR DWP FOR THEM TO JUST TAKE MY BENEFIT AWAY JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO BETTER MYSELF
WHY SHOULDN'T I BE ABLE TO GO TO COLLEGE AND CLAIM BENEFIT AT THE SAME TIME?
I DO INTEND TO GO BACK TO WORK AND AM SO PLEASED I MANAGED TO SAVE A SUBSTANCIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY TO USE AS A DEPOSIT FOR A HOUSE WHEN I GO BACK TO WORK
I'D LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GO TO UNI AND STUDY LAW TO BE A LAYWER AND THEN I SHOULD GET DISABLED STUDENTS GRANT TO COVER THE COSTS OF HAVING A CARER WITH ME AND IT CAN BE SOMEONE OF MY CHOICE
I ONLY WANT TO BETTER MYSELF AND SEE NO POINT IN COMING OFF OF BENEFITS AND WORKING AT THE MINUTE WHEN I WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE AND NOT ONLY WOULD I LOSE MORE ON BENEFITS THAN I WOULD IF WORKING BUT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FULL WHACK FOR MY COLLEGE COURSES TOO
THEY CAN RANGE UP TO LIKE ONE THOUSAND POUND AND I SURE AS HECK AM NOT GOING TO DIP INTO MY SAVED FUNDS AS THAT IS FOR MY HOUSE!
DO YOU THINK WHAT I HAVE DONE IS RIGHT BECAUSE AFTER ALL IT IS MY MONEY TO DO WHAT I WANT WITH
I DON'T SPEND £980 IN A MONTH AND HAVE NO RENT TO PAY TO PARENTS AND THE GAS AND ELECTRIC ARE LINKED UP TO MY MUM AND DAD'S HOUSE SO I JUST PAY THEM £30 A MONTH TO COVER THE ELECTRIC AND £30 A MONTH TO COVER THE GAS AND I MAYBE SPEND LIKE £20 A WEEK ON FOOD
SO WHAT DO I HAVE LEFT TO DO WITH THE REST OF MY MONEY BUT SAVE IT!
AND WHY SHOULDN'T I?
I CAN'T HAVE IT IN MY NAME AS THE MAX ALLOWANCE IS LIKE SIXTEEN THOUSAND POUND BEFORE THEY WOULD STOP MY COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT AND INCOME SUPPORT AND I HAVE TWENTY
IT IS SAFE IN MY DAD'S NAME AS HE WORKS SO CAN HAVE ANY AMOUNT HE LIKES AND MY MUM HAS TO BE CAREFUL WHAT SHE HAS IN HER NAME AS SHE GET'S CARER'S ALLOWANCE
DWP AND THE JOB CENTRE AND ALSO THE COUNCIL DON'T VIEW MY MUM AND DAD AS PARTNERS AS THEY ARE ACTUALLY DIVORCED BUT DECIDED TO GET BACK TOGETHER 3 YEARS LATER
Update: MY DAD HAS TOLD ALL 3 LOTS OF DEPARTMENTS THAT HE IS MY MUM'S CARER AS MY MUM HAS EPILEPSY AND OFTEN HAS FITS BUT REALLY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED BUT WHEN THEY CAME ROUND TO VISIT ON INSPECTION ONCE MY DAD CLEARED THEIR SPARE BEDROOM AND BOUGHT A CHEAP WARDROBE FROM ARGOS AND PUT ALL MY... show more MY DAD HAS TOLD ALL 3 LOTS OF DEPARTMENTS THAT HE IS MY MUM'S CARER AS MY MUM HAS EPILEPSY AND OFTEN HAS FITS BUT REALLY THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED BUT WHEN THEY CAME ROUND TO VISIT ON INSPECTION ONCE MY DAD CLEARED THEIR SPARE BEDROOM AND BOUGHT A CHEAP WARDROBE FROM ARGOS AND PUT ALL MY DAD'S STUFF IN THERE AS THEY DEMANDED TO SEE WHERE HE WAS SLEEPING WHICH IS WHY MY DAD'S SAVINGS AND INCOME HAVE NO EFFECT ON MY MUM'S BENEFITS
Update 2: SO MY MUM GET'S LOWER RATE CARE OF DLA BUT STILL GET'S CARER'S ALLOWANCE FOR MY BROTHER MY DAD COULDN'T CLAIM CARER'S ALLOWANCE AS HE EARNS AROUND THREE HUNDRED POUNDS A WEEK WHICH IS TWO HUNDRED TOO MUCH MY SISTER IS NORMAL AND HAS A JOB AT TOPSHOP IN TOWN AND LIVES WITH MY MUM AND DAD DO YOU... show more SO MY MUM GET'S LOWER RATE CARE OF DLA BUT STILL GET'S CARER'S ALLOWANCE FOR MY BROTHER
MY DAD COULDN'T CLAIM CARER'S ALLOWANCE AS HE EARNS AROUND THREE HUNDRED POUNDS A WEEK WHICH IS TWO HUNDRED TOO MUCH
MY SISTER IS NORMAL AND HAS A JOB AT TOPSHOP IN TOWN AND LIVES WITH MY MUM AND DAD
DO YOU THINK I WAS RIGHT TO SAVE MY DLA AND PUT IT IN MY DAD'S NAME?
I THOUGHT IT WAS A PRETTY SMART THING TO DO BECAUSE LIKE I SAID MY DAD CAN HAVE HOWEVER MUCH HE WANTS BUT MY MUM CAN'T
WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK?
SORRY FOR THE LONG QUESTION
FROM MUCKY MRS