Is Eric Johnson a troll that is making fun of homophobes/racism or does he really think those things?

I hope his account is just satire, because I don't want to live in the same world as someone like that.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's fake.

He is the WORST, WORST human being on Earth, if I was God I would strike that B!+ch DOWN. His name isn't even Eric Johnson, hes just some little punk that hides behind his computer ALL day long, the only reason why he has a TC badge is because hes been on this section for years.

Don't believe a god damn thing that comes out of his sloppy pathetic mouth.

Source(s): @ Fake ugly dumb@ss AKA Eric Johnson I don't give a damn, you spend all your time on a section that you don't even like, WOW, Aren't you suppose to be arresting people, Mr.Police officer? EXACTLY, Your fake. F*C* OFF! You keep running your condescending little mouth, just close your account & STFU!
  • Mayra
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

He's the biggest troll i know, he's just mad because he got kicked out by other trolls living under a bridge for being such a troll. Poor, poor eric

• 9 years ago

Haha. I'm not a troll but I am constantly called a troll.

@Gus✞avo: I have been on this section for less than 6 months. I made a new account around mid-December because my other account was deleted.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Eric is one of the few straight males on the site.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bryan
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Eric Johnson likes to be gagged by big black *****. I know, he told me so.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Never heard of him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

you are doing nothing but feeding the troll when you post like this... absolutely nothing...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

he's a troll, no one can be that stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.