How to loose weight by summer?

Okay, i just turned 15 and im pushing 200 pounds. I always say i want to loose weight and when i try, i give up. I just can't stay positive. I really want to loose weight but i keep giving up because there is no one but myself to cheer me on. How do i stay positive? By the way, Im 5'2. I have a muffin top... show more Okay, i just turned 15 and im pushing 200 pounds. I always say i want to loose weight and when i try, i give up. I just can't stay positive. I really want to loose weight but i keep giving up because there is no one but myself to cheer me on. How do i stay positive? By the way, Im 5'2. I have a muffin top that i would like to really really loose. I want my chin fat gone, leg fat, arm fat, and stomache fat. Basically all fat gone. How do i do this, stay positive, and eat right? I always eat bad. But i try hard not to its just the craving. My dad has made salad before, but slowly i start eating other things and its became a regular thing eating bad again. Thank you to however is willing to help me. I really appreicate it. <3.
5 answers 5