? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 8 years ago

What if the USA made drugs legal?

What if the US made weed and cocaine legal?

What if the US allowed illegal immigrants to come here legally?

What if the US taxed drugs to help the economy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Julie
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

If drugs were legal there would be less violence caused by drugs.

But people would still get addicted to them. And those would become useless people. And those people would still spend all their money on their addictions. And those people would still steal to get more money for drugs. And it would be much easier to be one of those people.

So, there would be some good things and some bad things about it.

If "illegal immigrants" were allowed to enter the country the country legally, they would no longer be "illegal."

This would be good for the people who want to come here to work, or for other legitimate reasons. It would be good for the corporations that need people to work for them.

It would be bad for the US when even MORE terrorists took advantage of open borders and came and caused trouble here. I would be bad for victims of human trafficking because they would no longer have any chance of being discovered by border control and being rescued.

US taxing drugs? Sounds like a one more good thing about making drugs legal.

• 8 years ago

You're right about drugs, but not about illegals coming here legally.

• Creech
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Are you serious about illegal immigrants? We need to stop the browning of America and keep away the savages!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sounds good to me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I will die happy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.