Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

After Islam is the dominant faith in the West, which legal/social system should non-Muslims live under?

I just ask because of the sheer number of Muslims I've had claim to me over the years that shari'ah should be an equally viable option for Muslims to live under in kafir land, but then turn around and state that, in a dominantly Islamic society, the minority should have to follow the laws of the majority. Just wondering if that's changed. :)

Update:

(I asked here instead of in Ramadan because I wanted the moderates' opinion - not that of the extremists I can never seem to permanently block.)

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lol Muslims them selves don't do the shari'a law

i'am Egyptian and i never seen someone's hand being erm cut for steeling lol in EGYPT!!! :P

though i'am a Muslim but i think the sharia law will never happen PROPERLY it never has only in the time on Muhammad(pbuh)

• 9 years ago

Assuming that Islam becomes the dominant religion in the West, then non-Muslims would live according to their own laws, of the religions they follow. That was the case in Muslim societies during the time of Muhammad (PBUH), so it should be implemented now, too.

• 9 years ago

The question is pointless because Islam isn't even remotely close to becoming the dominant religion in the west.

• Islam isn't going to be a dominant faith in the West, especially with all the anti-Islam propaganda.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • cosmo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Never going to happen. Muslim immigrants in the West will lose their religion after a few more generations. They will see that western law yields better justice than religious law.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Annie Besant writing around 1932 stated, “I often think that women is more free in Islam

than in Christianity… In Al-Quran the law about woman is more just and liberal. It is only

in the last twenty years that Christian England has recognized the right of women to

property, while Islam has allowed this right from all times…” Quoted in Islam—The First

and Final Religion, pp. 91-92. See the remainder of the quotes there on this topic, pp. 91-

Islam is a

religion of justice, rights and rule of law and it safeguarded these

rights of humans some fourteen hundred years ago.

Source(s): zarabozo
  • 9 years ago

non muslims will have to pay a poll tax to the islamic government for protection, some of the oldest rackets are the best ... and liberal scholars have the audacity to claim this is tolerance!! i guess the mafia is all about peace and love too

• 9 years ago

Law and religion in the west are completely divorced.

Faith does not - and should not - determine morality.

• 9 years ago

Christians haven't succeeded in imposing mosaic law yet and they've had 2000 years to try, what makes you think muslims will fare any better?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Islam is all but dead everywhere around the world so dream on,this will NEVER happen.-Jesus Christ

For all of your dreams and wishes to come true, Pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children to pray the Holy Rosary, And explore and discover the many gifts of APPARITIONS and the PIETA PRAYER BOOK, that God has sent for your spiritual guidance, enjoyment and enrichment and great will be your rewards in heaven. , and here is a loving hug for all of Gods children.

The Holy Family

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.