Am I nerdy?I am a 17 year old indian boy, I love physics and most of my conversations are centered around it. ?

Favorite Answer

"Nerdy" is a label, I don't think you're nerdy. I think you are intelligent and you value intellectual conversation. People who call you nerdy are probably jealous because physics is a very hard concept to grasp. Don't worry about what other people say, surround yourself with people who understand and appreciate you.

I think its great that you are smart and interested in something other than yourself. Most people your age are very shallow and seem to have allergic reactions to anything that is deemed educational. :-)

A "nerdy" person tends to be someone who is interested in Role-playing and Pen and Paper RPGs. You just seem to be an intelligent person who loves physics and nothing is wrong with that. If it's a problem with people calling you nerdy, then pay them no attention and be who you are.

• Sofer

what's wrong with liking to studying it might get u a good job there is nothing bad about making good money unless ur gonna listen to the kids at school and flunk because it's cool then sure but that will only get u minimum wage in the end i don't think u want that

If you love physics, continue loving it. Don't stop because others tell you you're nerdy. They said that because they can't be better than you. Do what you love with your life. :D

Yes, but so what!? Nerd is just another word for intellectual. Would you rather be known as the smart guy who lives in his own scientific world or the guy who doesn't use his brain?