My refund is estimate to be back by 2/7/2012. ?

Now my quesation is I have RAC. And I was wondering ima have deposited to my emerald car that tuesday. Or ima have to wait till the friday after tuesday to have the money in my card? Beacuse I heard IRS only do deposits fridays

Favorite Answer

In the same boat here, but what I have heard is the 2/7 date is the Tuesday after the week you are scheduled to get your DD. The IRS is DD every day of the week this year except for the weekends. Also I read somewhere that if you filled before the 20th you will be getting your refund before the first. You have to allow a few days for bank processing. Also I have heard that HR block releases the funding the same day it receives it from the IRS. Lastly the rumor is that IRS has a huge batch of deposits set to go out on Monday. I do not know any of this as fact, but no one here does.

Good luck.

Source(s): research

They are depositing everyday until they get caught up. My mom does taxes at her own company and she checked Saturday morning and no one's checks were available for her to print and Saturday around 1pm, 4 people's checks were ready to print. Also, I called last week and the IRS guy said mine was scheduled for DD on 2/3 and just checked the IRS website and it said 2/1 which is a Wed so I don't know if it's going to be DD on 2/1 and I should have it by 2/3 or what. I know for sure it's not just wednesdays and fridays. People have been getting their DD everyday since the IRS systems have been backed up

• Tom Z

According to IRS efile Tax Refund Cycle Chart:

Tax Refund Direct Bank Deposit by IRS will be on 2/8/12

Source(s): ...

For what I've heard..the IRS are doing deposits on Wednesdays and Fridays this year,but I'm not too sure how accurate this is.

http://www.facebook.com/hrblock CHECK out the hrblock facebook

I filed the 17th and always had the by 31st date and now have a dd of the 1st