How to get a boyfriend before Valentinesday?

Ok so I'm tired of being single almost every Valentinesday which also happens to be my birthday, I need advice to get the boy I like to like me back.... Help meeee

Favorite Answer

Let me get this straight. You're going to set a deadline for someone to develop feelings for you?!

If you "needed to get the boy you like to like you back" you would obviously be doing this all by force and you wouldn't be acting like yourself. That wouldn't be a real relationship. If tied by such loose ends like that it will fall apart quickly. Are you willing to go through a breakup with that guy JUST for not being single on Valentines day?

If so, then you really don't care about that boy. If you really like him, you will act like yourself. If he doesn't accept you for the person you are, it simply wasn't meant to be.

Open up your mind a little further and take some pride into yourself! :)

Try to get involved with whatever he is doing. If he is in a group or organization, join it! If it's something you can't do, learn how and fast. If you have an excuse to be around him in a social setting, you'll have more chances to develop a relationship with him. If he's not in any groups, you need to find a way to connect with him somewhere, somehow. Don't just lurk around in the background try actually talking to him! Hopefully, your personalities will spark and you can snag your crush! also flirting works sometimes but at times doesnt . (:

• durgin

Getting my husband a warm bath (yeah its for me too) He has been operating quite some added time and idea it must be tremendous for him to loosen up in. the purely properly Valentines day present I ever received became no longer some thing in any respect, he walked in the door, picked me up and took me to the bedroom and provides me an throughout rubdown that lasted all evening :)

Make it obvious that you like him, but not in a way that comes off as creepy. It is much easier for girls to get guys than it is for guys to get girls. All you need to do is show him you're interested. He'll go for it.

I think it will be kind of hard to get a boyfriend before Valentine's Day but it's never too late. You need to make it obvious to this guy that you like him but make sure he likes you too or atleast shows some interest then take it from there good luck!

Please Answer Mine! :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aulp5...

Just ask someone and see their answer. Chances are someone might really like you. So just give that someone you've been liking a while a chance. Just ask them out.