Girls, How Do Like For Guys. . .?

How do you like for guys to start a conversation? Just Hi! or something else? I'm asking cause I wanna make friends with this one girl I like. Any help?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just be yourself around her especially in a conversation. Best advice is to show her some interest and attention when needed coz it shows her that out of all the girls, she stands out for you :)

• 9 years ago

You could just say hi if you are really stumped.. You can also ask her a question, they surprisingly might lead into a loong conversation!

If you are in class or something ike that, ask her if what you are doing is correct, or ask if she needs help with anything. She will love the attention. You could say how boring this class is or what your hobbies are, sharing opinions are fun!

Anything random (besides MEEP or ranom sounds!!) will be great and she will be happy to talk to you afterwards!

Make a joke, give her something to laugh about:)

• 9 years ago

Hey, u answered mine, so I'm gonna help u out now;)

Say more than hi, don't be average, stand out from the rest. Go up to her in hallway when she's alone and say how u feel about her. Ask for her number and if she wants to hangout sometime. Smiles don't hurt either:)

U seem really sweet so email me at allesandria11@yahoo.com, cuz were kinda going through the same

• 9 years ago

I want them to say hey, are you going to the game tonight?

I want them to ask about something that they are going to and they where wondering if i was going to go there. Its kinda like asking for a date but its not a date, If that makes sense.

Source(s): Please answer this simple question thanks! .http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvEnN...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

just act normal, start by talking to her around your friends, then be like i need all you guys number. She'll give it to you and then get to know her through text. Just start off by saying hey, wussup, and do i know you.

Source(s): me (:
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.