Dating a girl who isn't "crazy" about me? Is it doomed?

I've been dating this awesome girl for about 3 and a half months, and while I know she feels a connection to me, she just doesn't seem crazy about me. Most girls I've dated in the past are usually instantly smitten - meaning constant texts and calls, always trying to spend time with me, and being the one to ask me "where do you see this going?"

Well, not this girl. I'm the one doing most of the work, she only very occasionally initiates communication or a date. She never tries to kiss me unless I kiss her first, and anything sexual only seems to occur when she wants it - maybe once out of every 3 or 4 get togethers. Is this normal? After 3.5 months I feel like she should be thinking about a relationship - but her actions don't always indicate that's what she wants with me. I'm really worried about falling into the friend zone and I want to take the next step with the girl and be exclusive, but I've heard a guy should never be the one to bring that up.

What do you guys think I should do?

Favorite Answer

Everybody is different.. But you know that she loves you right?? and she doesn't reject you ??if so you dont have to worry.maybe she is shy or not that type of girl that is very romantic and maybe she doesnt like to flirt ??

Source(s): i am a girl..hope i helped