Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Give me your best FML that actually happened to you?

Mine is:

Today, I got hit on by a good looking teacher. I blushed red hot and everyone saw. Only problem is...I'm male, and so is he. FML

Favorite Answer

your teacher probably owns a white van

Today i saw this hot builder guy working on my next neighbours house because there renovating it so i got my camera and took a picture of him not realising the flash reflected of the window and he saw and smiled and waved at me FML.

Source(s): At least he saw me right? hahah no but so shame .

LOL, that's funny sorry though that must suck

Oh, well, one time i was trying to lay a guessing game and i had to guess what substance a villain was made of. I shouted out "COCAINE!!!!" really loudly, and then the school actually got police officer dogs to sniff for cocaine in my locker. FML

i replaced into chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all capturing some b-ball outdoors of the college while a pair of guys mentioned have been up in no stable began making hardship in my neighbourhood I have been given in a single little combat and my mom have been given scared and mentioned youre moving alongside with your aunte and uncle in bel-air - FML

Today, I woke up. FML

• Arnold

I don't think that's your ONLY problem. I would say your main problem is your teachers are trying to hit on you.

When a heard the second person say I look like some...M.J.