What does it say about Republicans when most black, Muslim, Hispanic, Catholic, and LGBT voters vote Democrat?

Favorite Answer

You see most of the Republicans not taking this question seriously. They like to say stuff like, because they're stupid or they're brainwashed. Completly ignoring the fact that the Republican party has a problem. If you can't attract other voters, your party will struggle to survive in the future. The minds of people are changing. More people are accepting of gay rights, the policies of the Democratic Party are helping the minorities and the Democratic Party doesn't insult those minorities. If all you can do is attract White people and a dash of people from other ethnic and social groups, then you're not gonna do very well.

You're right about the Blacks and Muslims - birds of a feather.

Hispanics (the legal ones) - tend to vote REPUBLICAN because they are SOCIAL CONSERVATIVES....

The Catholic vote is split. Only New England Catholics vote Democrat.

I'm a post-op, transgendered girl myself.... and both I and my husband vote Republican (although I used to vote Democrat until 2010, after Obama's first 2 years. I woke up)

You will find that a sizable number of "LGBT" pseudo-members, don't support the far-left agenda of those people. It is really interesting. I live in a small town in Texas, many people know of my past, and yet... I am welcome when I go to church with my husband. I am called "Ma'am" and "Mrs... " by these people liberals claim to be so intolerant...

Liberals are the real intolerant ones.

That most black, muslim, hispanic, catholic, and LGBT are idiots who fail to understand that they can't have their individualized freedoms with a large, central government that thinks it can legislate you life and thereby control it.

That voting for democrats is paramount to voting the slave owner back into power, this time, instead of a wip, they use government hand-outs to keep you under control and doing what you want. They will let you do what you want, as long as you stay within their preset boundaries and limits... the second you aren't the right kind of minority, the kind they think you should be, liberals will pounce on you and excise you like a cancer.

I can't help but notice that all the people that achieve the ideals that the DNC say they are for, the rich, educated, wealthy, and powerful minorities... are all conservatives... and the DNC treats them like the accuse conservatives of doing: they try to pull them down, attack them for being a race-traitor or not genuine, call them "self hating" because they dare to not fall back in line at the new DNC-controled plantation.

Enjoy your modern slavery!

Beg pardon "Kicking", every Tea Party I've covered since 2010 have had a way above average representation of Black, Muslim, Hispanic, Asian and Catholics. Where are you getting your bogus statistics? Tossing out smoke and mirrors in frustration?

That the democrats are much more effective at playing identify politics. Demanding special privileges for individuals with the appropriate identity, and supporting the complete nonsense of 'multiculturalism' (a celebration of differences), and diversity. This while ignoring the 'equal protection' statutes of the US Constitution.

I am sure that black and hispanic communities would agree that government intervention -beginning with 'The Great Society' of LBJ- has done nothing but improve their situation. Excepting for the falling graduation rates, explosion of single-parent families, gang violence, massive drug problem, domestic violence, ...

• ?

Many of them are deluded.

Blacks oft don't realize that the Republican Party freed the slaves. The dems are happiest if more blacks stay on welfare and government assistance instead of becoming prosperous. It means then they must depend upon the government/dems for help. Muslims make up such a small part of the US that their vote means little, but they are not fully under the dems. Religious muslims' social values definitely fall more under the Rep party.

Catholics have too oft voted dem despite it being the party of death and anti-religion in general. Catholics have voted more with dems due to the dems control of unions.

Hispanics have more socially conservative values as a rule, but for some reason still vote in too large a number for the dem side.

LGBT voters also make up a very small block as the Obama census found that 1.7% of America is gay. The democratic party has few religious principles and will change America in any way needed to gain more votes-so they love dems.

Source(s): Proud Roman Catholic

To anyone who actually pays attention to the impact of said political views and agendas of these political parties the answer is simple. Most black, muslim, hispanic, LGBT, etc. do not care about the long term impact of these political agendas on our country, but rather are more concerned about the immediate impact on their own selfish agendas. You also cannot include catholics in this question as it is redundant since the majority of catholics are from these ethnic groups and muslims really? Since when did they ever care about peace and freedom? Did we miss 9-11 anybody, that was an isolated event but rather just another tick on the timeline of their cultural history!!!

Most Catholics vote Democrat? Really? I'm Catholic and I'd never vote for a pro-abortion politician and I believe most Catholics would agree with me. It saddens me to see Hispanics (usually Catholic) are compromising their beliefs to vote for the promise of amnesty for illegals. I don't think Jesus would do that.

It says that those groups are ignorant of history.

Though I have to say that Americans of Asian descent and Cuban descent tend to strongly vote Republican.

I question your assertion that Catholics mostly vote Democract and Hispanics too since they are mostly Catholic.