Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

I lost my virginity 2 years back. since then I have done sex with many boys at university. Next month I am?

?

I lost my virginity 2 years back. since then I have done sex with many boys at university. Now I am going to return my hometown and to get married after 2 months. How can I get my virginity again

Favorite Answer

ok, no offense, but this is a really stupid question. Since 2 years ago you have had multiple sexual relations with multiple men, and you are getting married after knowing someone for only 2 months? Isn't he worried about you cheating all the time?

And to add on to that thought, you cannot get your virginity back. You lost it 2 years ago. You cannot convince him you're a virgin, and you can't get it back. Watch what descisions you make.

You just tell everyone you are a virgin and hope your nose doesn't grow.

It may be a good idea before going home to have a test for STIs. Explaining an STI, if you're a virgin, to a new husband could be tricky. (They are completely confidential and often free.)

You can never get actual virginity. Hymenplasty will improve this situation to some extant

• you slut.... no way you can get your virginity back.... if you did sex once its no problem.... but multiple times with many boys.... first go and do HIV test... if the result is negative then you think about your marriage....

is this a joke? hahahahaha

• Donnao

You cant....