What does it mean to dream about sexual things?

So I'm a 15 year old girl, and I had a dream about this guy who told me he liked my boobs (in real life) then in my dream this guy and he started touching my butt then he stopped then later I asked him if we could do sexual things, but then he said no I get what I want from my girl friend then I told him if we did something I would tell anyone, and I begged him but then he just left! Then I was alone for about 10 minutes then I woke up. Why did I have this dream?

Favorite Answer

It is most likely just a wet dream. People get them throughout their lives, especially when they ignore their sex drive and don't masturbate or have sex often enough. It's more common during puberty as that is a time when hormones are high and managing your libido is new to you.

It is also possible that the dream is telling you that you are sexually frustrated and want sex but don't have someone to be that intimate with. Do yourself a favour and don't jump into sex with just anyone straight away just because you're lonely and/or frustrated. Sex is about more than hormones and sex drive - the more you like, trust, and are attracted to someone, the better it is! And early sexual experiences shape later feelings about sex and relationships so it's better to get quality rather than quantity early on if you can. :)

It is normal for guys to think of sexual things. If you really want to stop the wet dreams try masturbating. It worked for me.

Sex represents teamwork, stability, serenity, fulfilment, affection, harmony, matrimony, relations, and adoration. All aspects of your life are in perfect balance. It can also denote that you are satisfied with your home life...

But i think its just in your head. And you shouldnt wonder if sex means something. At that age, its nothing but distraction.

Its called a wet dream. Both boys and girls get them occasionally throughout puberty. They are perfectly normal.

Source(s): Myself

Maybe God is telling you you are still too young for sex, and that you shouldn't have sex until you are married to the man. Once you are married, you are telling God for sure you found the right man and are allowed to have sex with that man.