Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 years ago

How many asprines and cutting myself to die?

Ok so asprine thins blood right? And i cut and stuf. So to die can i take like 10 asprines and cut a bunch? I want to like drift away into a sleep and not wake up. I only have common household pill. Im 15. I really give up on life. Please tell me how many to take and if that and cutting would work to slowly put me asleep. And what other pills could i take for the same affect. Dont try to lecture me on not doing this. It never helps. I cant feel better. Just please answer the question. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Suicide is not the answer.

Please call a suicide hotline today

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-273-TALK

Boys Town National Hotline - 1-800-448-3000

Visit www.suicide.org, www.reachout.com, or www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

You can talk to a counselor here:

http://yourlifeyourvoice.org/aboutus/Pages/Contact...

I’m no professional, but you can email me if you'd like to talk.

Paige_Thomason@yahoo.com

Or add me on Skype

AwkwardTurtleDancer

Or add me on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=10000339462...

Please give me your Yahoo! Answers name if you contact me so I know who I’m talking to.

Sometimes messages go to my spam folder and I don’t realize it, so if I don’t answer within a day please IM me on Yahoo Messenger. Paige_Thomason

I’m also doing open chats now. See my profile for details.

Razors pain you;

Rivers are damp;

Acids stain you;

And drugs cause cramp;

Guns aren't lawful;

Nooses give;

Gas smells awful;

You might as well live.

Resume by Dorothy Parker

As for the cutting

Start slow

Instead of a razor, put a rubber band around your wrist. Don’t overdo it!

Buy a punching bag and/or work out daily.

Write the names of people you care about where you usually cut.

Try the Butterfly Project

http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f12-self-harm/t6087...

Find something (inanimate!) that you can draw on/rip/etc.

Something like a doll… Not a baby because that’s weird o.O

Or copy a picture of someone. Type into Google a star’s name and edit their picture.

Also not a baby o.O

Or you can just completely draw it from scratch. With the computer or on paper.

Make them look how you see yourself. (Cuts/Burns/Bruises)

Work hard on it!

You can email it to me if you’d like. I’d love to see your artwork.

(This can also apply if you are just suicidal and not a cutter)

The picture is solely for seeing what you do. But if you get a doll, it can also make you feel like you have something to take care of.

Make a pact with a friend in a similar situation. Like if you have a friend with an eating disorder tell them you won’t cut if they start eating more.

Make goals for yourself.

After two weeks of not cutting, go out and get yourself ice cream.

After a month, go to that concert you’ve been wanting to go to.

BE LOUD!!

SCREAM!!

When no one’s home preferably o.O

Get out of the house. Meet people. Make friends. Don’t isolate yourself.

Make yourself laugh.

Dance. Sing. Express yourself.

You can do it =]

You can also call 1-800-273-TALK

Or 1-800-DONT-CUT

Or visit www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

You can talk to a counselor here:

Write love on your arms. Don't be a victim.

Source(s): <3

You're only 15 sweetheart and you have so much in life to look forward to! Not only this, but imagine how devastated all the people that care about you would be if you left their lives, especially in such a tragic way. I too have had dealt with suicidal thought but what helps me is dancing and listening to fun, upbeat music. Find what coping skills work for you!

I highly suggest you talk to a therapist, school counselor or a trusted friend or family member. Be a self advocate and find help for yourself, because it always gets better, I promise. Also, take time out to call one or both of these suicide hotline numbers: 1-800-784-2433 and/or 1-800-273-8255. I called one once with tears streaming down my face and the woman certainly helped calm me down and made me feel better!

Maybe you should talk to a friend or a counselor about your feelings.. I understand how you feel because I have been in your situation many times before. But you need to remember, God gave you a life. Its' a gift to you. You have eternity in Heaven, so don't cut off your life on Earth.

Sure, suicide seems like an option. But, you need to trust me - you have an amazing life. And people would be devestated if you through it away. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

And just imagine what how your family and friends would react if you killed yourself. Many people would care, trust me. Life gets better I promise, sweetie. Pray to God, and make him apart of your life.. He helps me, and he can help you.

E-mail me if you need someoen to talk to. This goes for anyone who's reading this - and I don't care how long ago this was posted. I am always happy to help.. Stay strong sweety. Good luck.

Source(s): Same situation

Listen carefully, I know u just want an aswer but I just want to say thatvi know people like u. Killing urself crying ur eyes out its not going to work. U need to make the best of urself even when u think u don't. And I know u probably hear this alot but never give up. I bet u r a wonderful person. To be honest I'm only 13 but I been through alot

• ?

im specific no rely what i or all people else says you sense you could justify your motives in the back of desirous to "decrease" enable me enable you be attentive to besides, its a undesirable theory. and years or months whilst each and every thing on your existence is greater constructive your going to look on the hideous scars on your physique and sense no longer something yet be apologetic approximately and disgrace. those scars on the interior heal and get coated up with reliable thoughts, yet you merely attempt doing that to those on the outdoors of your physique. i guess you sense deserted, possibly a splash lonely, witch i think is a great way of asserting you prefer interest. and cutting your self gets you interest. yet no longer the reliable form. human beings will decide you much greater and no person will ever seem at you same. it somewhat is going to easily make you sense worse approximately your self. sorry if that replaced into harsh, even though it seems such as you prefer an outlet to your anger/sadness. attempt writing approximately it or preserving a weblog. my factor is, you may sense like doing it now, yet what is going to you do whilst that feeling is going away? i prefer you the final of luck and the understanding to get you thru this annoying time

It would be illegal to give you this information. Most likely if you when through with this you would not die, you would lose alot of blood, pass out, and then wake up in a hospital and probably have to be admitted into a mental hospital. Think before you do...

Life is not just something you can throw away!!! You can do it. There is nothing that could have happened to you that can justify killing yourself! Furthermore, think about your family. What would they think? I know people who have been through hell and have came out on the other side hopeful. If they can, you can!

Source(s): Mum is a support worker who works with these people.
  • Frank

Call 911 and tell them you are trying to kill yourself.

They will help you.

Do not use asperine, try cyanide or carbon monoxide or perhaps try to buy thyodan if it's available in your country...........

what the hell are asprines