Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 9 years ago

My screen on my phone went blank, what do I do.?

So, just yesterday I dropped my phone. I picked it up and it was lit up but with a blank screen. I tried taking out the battery to see if that'd help but it didn't. I dont wanna tell my parents because I promised them I'd take good care of it. They havent asked yet why I'm not on my phone or why its not with me. If replacing the screed would def. fix it, I could possibly get the money in a few days depending on how much it coast to have a screen replacement. Or am I just SOL and have to tell my parents and buy a new phone.

I have a htc evo 4g sprint.

Considering we don't know what type of phone your talking about... I'm gonna assume like a touch screen. A phone won't stop working just because you dropped it. So the screen is prob broken. Go to

wherever you got it from and get them to look at it, and ask how much a screen is or if you have any warrenty to cover that. Is still tell your parents, I mean who hasnt dropped 5here phone?

• WayneH

There are a gazillion phones. Which is yours? Apple will replace a iPhone at no charge.

• Tony

you need a new phone