Does anybody else love Daniel Bryan's entrance right now?

I think it's hilarious. Every time he comes out it's: "Yes! Yes! World Heavyweight Champion!"

BQ: Do you think R-Truth has a good chance of winning the Rumble? I'm glad to say he's been on a roll since returning.

• Favorite Answer

Absolutely. I'm a big fan of his new brash, arrogant, and cocky entrance whenever he's walking out with the World Heavyweight championship. I think it's always a hilarious sight to see and it always gets me to crack a smile. So far I'm currently enjoying his latest heel run it shows a new personally of Daniel Bryan to the WWE universe that he actually has a character and can be quite entertaining. I'm hoping this new heel edge stays intact for a long time as putting back to a babyface wouldn't work when he's doing so much better playing a heel.

BQ: I definitely think R Truth has a pretty good chance of winning the 2012 WWE Royal Rumble. The WWE recently have been showing that they're hell bent on getting him over as babyface with his little jimmy gimmick, so I could see all that transferring to big Royal Rumble win come tonight in Saint Louis. The WWE said that were going with a swerve this year and this could very well be it.

• I find that ridiculous because it's ridiculous. He is acting simply as Jack Swagger when he was the World Heavyweight Champion, issuing open challenges and such. ''I'm World Heavyweight Championship'', but newsflash genius you told use for almost a month now we get it.

BQ: Possibly, but I don't see him headline Wrestlemania. It is rumored that after the Rumble, he will continue to feud with The Miz for a long time. I'm not doubting Truth at all, but there is a probability of him not winning.

I think the entrance is awesome. If anyone has seeing Bryan Danielson in RoH they know how great of a heel he can be and his over the top excitement for the title is just amazing to me. Like when he first started his heel turn. He won a non-title defense match on the midcard, and he starts dancing and parading with the belt like he had just won it. It makes him a much better heel when he does it, especially with how they are making him a coward champion.

BQ: Sadly no, the top 5 contenders in my opinion for the Rumble are Chris Jericho, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, or Sheamus.