Anonymous

Have you been in an accident where you miraculously survived the event, but it should have been fatal?

Fatalities occur everyday, in many ways all around us. An auto accident, bicycle accident, struck by a vehicle, drowning, etc... may have happened to you and perhaps you thought, "this is it" or maybe your life flashed before you but by some fluke, luck, coincidence, intervention, you survived. Please be honest as I have been compiling this information for over 8 years. This is the first time I have queried on the internet. Thanks for looking and for sharing your experience.

Favorite Answer

I had a seizure behind the wheel and woke up in someone house, still inside my car. There were so may things that I could have hit, and at that speed I would have been killed. The brick wall gave way instead of a sudden impact, and I didn't hurt anyone, cept myself. Some serious bruises and a hurt bones.

Yea I had one a few years back. I was supposed to bang up my face on the springboard (that's what spectators told me) when I slipped before the dive, but somehow I, well, didn't. Did not have that live-flash thing though

My social studies test