Do i look pretty or attrative? (photo)?

I feel like i am not that pretty am i please tell me the truth. :/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sha_risse/6783146041/...

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Babes - seriously you're hot, not as hot as me, but hot for sure.

Mmmwa

X

• 9 years ago

You are sooooo pretty! Honestly if you don't feel like it because guys don't like you i'll let you know something special that i found out today:

Girls are like apples.

Rotten apples (girls) fall on the ground and they are easy to get.

The whimpy guys are too scared to climb the tree and get rejected by the good apples (girls)

so they fall for the rotten ones on the floor.

The brave guys get the apples that are high up in the tree because they're not scared to fall from the ladder

Hahaha cute heh? I love this it made me feel confident and boy is it ever true!!Btw honeslty your 9/10 ;)

• 9 years ago

Do I think you're pretty or attractive? - Don't they mean the same thing?

The photoshopped picture is stunning but as for the one which isn't.. Yikes.

Edit: I thought her face was familiar, it's Britt Robertson. Haha you fail terribly.

• durgin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i imagine Piercing are cute as long as they're in popular spots like ears and perchance on the lips and nostril... yet abdomen button piercings and tongue piercings etc.. all supply me impressions of a nasty Boy/woman .. yet ofcourse thats what i imagine.... and that i Preffer Small Tattoo's of per chance a rose or a heart.. yet no longer large ones with ALOT of stuff happening..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Generic Humanoid

probably earthling type

Fascinating Captain .... Fascinating .....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm sorry wait... are you all ignoring the just jared little logo in the corner? who is this girl? who is the picture of?

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

wow-a 10+ rating

• 9 years ago

Though I have not seen you, in my assumption you are the prettiest.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You look hideous....as in just like all super attractive sexy blondes look...lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Stealing images from legitimate blogs is illegal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.