Rain
Rain asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

How to lose lower belly fat?

I've been really working at this problem for since late November. I swim for an hour five times a week, doing sets of sprints and just long distance. I do crunch reps at night, but I probably only do that three or four nights a week. I try to eat a healthy diet, but it's a little hard since my family doesn't own an oven. For breakfast, I usually just have waffles, which I know I probably shouldn't eat, but I just hate anything else in the morning. For lunch, I eat a salad with a little bit of chicken , veggies, and fruit in it (no dressing). For dinner, I usually eat one of the leancusine microwavable dinners, since they are my only option. Any snacks throughout the day would be a granola bar or a nutri-grain bar. Except for the occasional pizza, that's about it. Is there anything else I should be doing?

Favorite Answer

the only way to lose belly fat is to lose total body fat. This vid will tell you how : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_0TUFpIqRQ

Youtube thumbnail

for you to have a muscular abs, first thing to do is to get rid off the fats on it and such sets & reps of crunches won't help you have a flat abs & muscular if you have fats on it, watch this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYQdLtam6xA

Youtube thumbnail

. Lastly about your eating, granola bar is not really a great snack. Watch this vid and he'll teach you how to read nutri labels : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXwLUA_ucCk

Youtube thumbnail

hope helps. PEACE :)

Source(s): scooby on utube

1

Source(s): Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise - http://puregarciniaget.com/?cDhn

Honestly there is no way to lose fat on a specific area. If you do lower ab work outs the abs are going to develop under the fat. So really you have to lose weight all over. So you know, eat less, exercise more. More veggies, more protein, get some home work out videos, go for a run.

You know, the usual weight loss stuff. It's easier than it sounds I know, just don't go on a diet, make a lifestyle change.

• ..

This is a terrible regime for fat burning, particularly fat on the belly.

For one, too much exercise! Exercise trains the body to store fat - the body doesn't know you are on a heath-kick, it simply registers that you are using more energy than normal, so it STORES fat to prepare for future workouts. Just going for a 30-60 minute walk a day is fine. You can stop the rest, it's counter-productive is fat loss is your goal.

Secondly, I'm sorry to say it, but your diet is terrible for any kind of weight loss! It is far too high in carbs and sugars, and far too low in fat (the best food for fat loss, believe it or not, is fat) and protein.

The number one sign of a body with too many carbs in it is fat around the belly. Think of the infamous 'beer belly' - you don't hear of a vodka belly, or wine belly, so it isn't the alcohol or calories - it's the carbs. Beer has more carbs than other drinks, so big beer drinkers consume lots of extra carbs that the body can't handle, so dumps around their belly.

To burn belly fat, you must swap to a high-fat, high-protein, low-carb diet. Check out books like 'The Paleo Diet', 'Why We Get Fat' and 'New Atkins' on Amazon. They'll point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

• Gifted

change up your routine. If you do the same exercises all the time your body will plateau. Run some hills. Play soccer.

this is a tough one cause body types are different. Try weight lifting, muscle burns fat. But I think ultimately the culprit is something about your diet. Diet is key. Maybe you aren't eating enough throughout the day? Maybe your body isn't getting the right kind of foods? It's hard to say. You gotta do it through tiral and error, really pay attention.

sorry I'm ot much help. Good luck.

right you are putting in a lot of exercise so if the fat is not disappearing then your diet is ruining it for you. Cut the waffles they are just ruining your attempt at being healthy. How about low fat yogurt and an apple instead, or a piece of whole-grain toast. Also, don't eat pizza while you are trying to lose. Pizzas can have your WHOLE calorie intake for the day in them, which totally ruins any chance of losing weight. Also avoid cheese like mad... it is incredibly high fat. good luck and well done for all the exercise you are doing.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Sit ups are supposedly great for loosing belly fat. Although you would need to stick to it everyday :) about 15 minutes a day should help.

Lose 5-15lbs Fat Every Week : http://losefat.healthandlivings.com/

make meals less meal