What's wrong with me?

Could I be pregnant if below my belly button is hard? Which is the lower abdominal i assume. I mean my tummy has gotten bigger the last two months (not by much) but i haven't gain any weight. Me and my boyfriend had sex

I've had symptoms of sore breast, sicking feeling headaches, nausea, lower back pain and an odd two periods a month thing happening since December bright red when i have my period. They usually last 3 to 4 days. I thought i couldn't be preg until i found out pregnant women do have their periods during pregnancy. I'm only 16 and ive been to planned parent and they say negative and it rlly hard to believe that

I have taken test I've even been to planned parent hood for a urine test and they say it's negative

Favorite Answer

Just take a test. You had sex, you ovulate, you could be pregnant. There's no way for us to say for sure. You have symptoms- but they could also be symptoms of something else.

A test would be accurate now if you want to test again

However PP test said negative so your 99.9% not.

Pregnant woman also don't have periods during pregnancy.... A period is flushing out the womb of the old egg and the lining... If woman started having periods during pregnancy they'd lose their baby. Some woman have implantation.. Small bit of spotting nearer the time of their pregnancy (no clots, not bright red blood, no need for tampons/pads and it's barley noticeable). Some woman lose a tiny bit of blood, by irritated cervix i.e.. After sexual intercourse etc..

You're not pregnant though

Source(s): 29weeks+4days pregnant
  • Soya

Pregnant women don't have their periods during pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test, it's the only way to find out. Good luck x

Take a test!