? asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Do you like this Sib-Set?

Dalton Frederik - Dalton i just really like this name, its old and classic. Frederik is a family name, It's Danish that's why there is no C

James Dwayne - James is just a nice, classic, handsome name. Dwayne is my Step-Grandpas name, i never met him but he was a great man.

Mathew Jackson - Again Mathew is just a nice, classic name. Jackson is my grandpas name, he was a great great man.

Sofie Quinn - Sofie is a family name, it's Danish that's why its spelled Sofie instead of Sophie, Quinn is my middle name, my mother's middle name and it's short for my late grandpas name Quintin.

Update:

I incorporated all my Grandfathers

Quinn-Mothers side

Jackson- Fathers side

Dwayne- Fathers Side (Step)

Frederik - Mothers side (Great Grandfather)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dalton Frederik is nice. I've never loved Dalton but it's been growing on my recently- It's quite handsome and very masculine. I love Frederi[c]k and I'm all in favour of honouring family when naming children so I won't comment on the spelling. Overall great combo.

James, like you said is a nice, handsome classic that will never sound dated. I'm not really a fan of Dwayne and personally do not like the sound of it- but It's nice that you are using a family name as middle.

Mathew is nice- but I personally prefer the spelling Matthew- it looks slightly better and more complete. I've always prefered Jack to Jackson- but Matthew Jackson sounds and flows better than Matthew Jack. Again, It's nice that you are honouring a family member.

Sofie is gorgeous- but a little too overused. Never really liked Quinn on a girl but since it is your middle name as well I think using quinn is a good idea.

:)

• 9 years ago

i like them all they flow nicely together and i love how you incorporated all of your grandfathers into it

• 9 years ago

i like the last two

• 9 years ago

Really like this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.